Win MQ for Jarvis?
(2016-02-25, 07:17)Rjsachse Wrote: That is just a modded skin. Not an official release that you can download via addons

What's more, it is a sum of work of many people, including Rjsachse
I am working on my own skin now, because the far and few updates aeon mq releases and not using github so others can contribute. I see most people want ours mods but we will never see them in the skin. So I have decided to start from scratch using confluence as the base since it is simple and updated to work with latest kodi. Once I have a base and uploaded to github I'll let you know. So if you like to add mods to the skin you could. At the moment I am mostly changing the textures and just a few xmls.

Aeon mq seems to be going backwards. Like look at all of those custom xmls for the sub menus, you can just use skin shortcuts, there is alot of junk in there code and over complicated. I remember K.I.S.S Keep It Simple Silly
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Don't forget the Thank User button if i have helped!
|
V
@Rjsachse, you need before post, check our posts about changes MQ7...

MQ7 have support color flags by devilshura with 3 styles for case, default, glass and gloss

MQ7 have support stars colors for rating by wencaS

MQ7 have cache bar to Internet content by Rjsachse

MQ7 have images actors at home by Angelinas

And many many more...

code it´s more clean and more fast...

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Wanilton
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@Wanilton

Now that all your efforts are concentrated in MQ 7, is there any scheduled date to release MQ 6 4.2.0 for Jarvis to the public?

Now that I'm in Jarvis I was thinking of modifyng my mod for Isengard, but I'd much rather work in a version optimized for Jarvis if possible...

Thanks
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@manfeed,

Skinner is MarcosQui, no me. Marcos don´t work more MQ6, only in MQ7.

Wanilton
well only months ago (when mq6 was finially released) he said he would release a version of MQ 6 for jarvis, that is all that we are asking for. the life span of mq releases is not even a quarter of the development time, so some maitence is needed, and the community wold love to do that for him if he would simply allow us to,

The skin is a masterpeice and deserves a longer lifespan then 4 months
(2016-02-26, 17:01)ketterer Wrote:
well only months ago (when mq6 was finially released) he said he would release a version of MQ 6 for jarvis, that is all that we are asking for. the life span of mq releases is not even a quarter of the development time, so some maitence is needed, and the community wold love to do that for him if he would simply allow us to,

The skin is a masterpeice and deserves a longer lifespan then 4 months

I'm ok
I dont understand why you all asking about AeonMQ6 for Jarvis Huh

Skiner Marcos with this post has made it clear that he stoped rewards MQ6 version of Jarvis and set out to create a new skin MQ7.(@Wanilton write in his name)
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2185833

If he put his last version for MQ6 on official ,then all of you will ask to continue to support that version because it isn't completed....
Marcos final version for MQ6 for Jarvis dosent have all changes like in this post from @ronie
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2044767

He decided ,what he decided and you can only write your opinion.But you can change his decision....
Use mod version...scott967 still keep alive MQ5,Menu other change MQ6 as mod....
XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
(2016-02-26, 10:58)manfeed Wrote: @Wanilton

Now that all your efforts are concentrated in MQ 7, is there any scheduled date to release MQ 6 4.2.0 for Jarvis to the public?

Now that I'm in Jarvis I was thinking of modifyng my mod for Isengard, but I'd much rather work in a version optimized for Jarvis if possible...

Thanks

Well, I think that my question was plain, clear and simply explained but I might be wrong and it was too complicated...I will try to do it better this time...

- I have upgraded to Jarvis, now that it's final

- My mod (Spin) for MQ 6 3.3.0 Isengard is of no use for me now

- There exists a version (4.2.0) MQ 6 for Jarvis from Marcos... maybe it's not perfect, nor finished

- That version (4.2.0) is available for donors (I myself am one of them) but we were told not to share it with others

- I don't want to break the rules that Marcos has set for using his work

- I would like to use that version (4.2.0) as a base for my mod (Spin) and be able to share it with everybody... so, I just want to know if I will be allowed to do so in the future... possible answers: YES/NO

That's all...

Thanks
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, please click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :)
@manfeed, I agree with Angelinas, share MQ6 with partial support Jarvis don´t solve, will generate a lot of demands and support. It´s only my opinion...of course definitive answer is only by MarcosQui. I think is better your request via our forum, Marcos is more active there.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MQ for Jarvis?0