Android Where to download MQ6?
I have searched this subforum looking for a link to download MQ6. I thought it was on the Kodi repository, but AEON NOX is the only Aeon build there on my Android machine. I can see it under Appearance Settings - Get More with Kodi on my mac. - Sorry for being a nob.

Is MQ6 not compatible with Jarvis?

Running Kodi 16 / Android TV - Shield
(2016-02-24, 07:15)kenshotx Wrote: I have searched this subforum looking for a link to download MQ6. I thought it was on the Kodi repository, but AEON NOX is the only Aeon build there on my Android machine. I can see it under Appearance Settings - Get More with Kodi on my mac. - Sorry for being a nob.

It is in the repository for Kodi 15.2. You can install one of 3 modded MQ6 skins manually. Or you can remove Kodi install 15.2 install the MQ6 and up to 16.0 after that.
(2016-02-24, 16:34)Repoman Wrote:
(2016-02-24, 07:15)kenshotx Wrote: I have searched this subforum looking for a link to download MQ6. I thought it was on the Kodi repository, but AEON NOX is the only Aeon build there on my Android machine. I can see it under Appearance Settings - Get More with Kodi on my mac. - Sorry for being a nob.

It is in the repository for Kodi 15.2. You can install one of 3 modded MQ6 skins manually. Or you can remove Kodi install 15.2 install the MQ6 and up to 16.0 after that.

Aeon MQ 6 is an Isengard skin, Aeon MQ 7 is the Jarvis skin.

Updating to Jarvis from Isengard with AEON MQ 6 installed it's not going to make it magically a compatible Jarvis skin, it will only make it run.

It's only as workaround to avoid the incompatible flag you will get if you try to install this Isaengard skin directly in Jarvis, the menus and option changed from one version to another are not going to appear from thin air.
OK - since MQ7 is still Alpha it seems I'll chill with AMBER for to the time being

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Where to download MQ6?0