• 130(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
(2014-04-27, 12:35)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-04-27, 10:04)TrailFoX Wrote: yes butt its not possibel to deinstall or deactivate

You can my end.

ok how? please try it self...
A strange effect popped up today and for the life of me I can't figure out how to remove it. This happens both in movies and TV shows. It also happens when using any of the views. I get a transparent blinking triangle in the top left corner of the screen. Also, the upper portion of the screen is dimmed. It's the same sort of triangle that shows up when you're changing views. But I'm not editing anything I'm just scrolling through the TV shows or movies. Does anybody know how to get out of this mode?
Is everything ok with MQ?
Long time not see him here
Yeah. He's been finding a new house.

Should be back shortly.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-04-27, 14:17)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2014-04-27, 12:35)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-04-27, 10:04)TrailFoX Wrote: yes butt its not possibel to deinstall or deactivate

You can my end.

Navigate to:

%appdata%\xbmc\addons\ and
%appdata&\xbmc\userdata\addon_data\

and delete the directory:

script.tv.show.next.aired

Tested and works here.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2014-04-24, 22:31)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-04-24, 18:38)patseguin Wrote: 2 things for me. "Display collection fanart" for TV shows just shows a black screen on the main menu. I use smart playlists for movies and 3D movies so I can't use collection fanart. Where is all fanart stored? Maybe I can make each section just point to that directory. I am on OpenElec but the XBMC directory structure should be similar.

thrak76 is right, your fanart isn't stored in one centralised place, unless you use artwork organizer.

If you are running openelec you aren't easily going to be able to browse to the addon_data folder once you run the addon. So you should move the folder it creates to somewhere in your home folder (Downloads for example) through the samba share.

Why not? There should be no need to move the folder(s) Artwork Organiser add-on creates.

This issue is more likely because he is using a custom theme?

7. "Background Image - Use Collection Fanarts" is overridden and does not work, if you are using your own theme. (See second part of post #1001)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1559144

In which case you have to use the other option "Change Backdrop - Multiple Images" instead and browse to the correct folder the Artwork Organiser creates. On OpenElec when browsing in to that folder in the UI it would be something like:

Root File System - Storage - .XBMC - Userdata - Addon_Data - Script.ArtworkOrganizer and then select the correct sub-folder like:

ArtistFanart or MovieFanart or what ever you are setting up etc.

Before you do that however you may need to go in to the XBMC settings - Appearance - File Lists and turn on Show Hidden Files and Directories.

If he is not using his own theme then the normal option of "Background Image - Use Collection Fanarts" should work fine, unless ------>

However if you have customized your menus, I will give you an example. I changed my Music menu so when I click on Music it takes me to the Albums view. To do this in the menu customizer I used the "Replace This Menu With" and the "Clone Sub-Menu From" options. If you do that then the option "Background Image - Use Collection Fanarts" is not present and cannot even be seen and you are then forced to use the other option "Change Backdrop - Multiple Images" instead.

If you are using a Video Playlist as a My Menu item you should also be able to use the "Change Backdrop - Multiple Images" option to display background fanart on that custom menu item. Either point it to a folder that the Artwork Organiser add-on has created or point it to your own folder which contains the particular fanart images you want to be displayed.

The "Use Collection Fanarts" option only works on default menu items and when you are not using a custom theme. In all other cases such as customized menus, MyMenus, Video / Audio Playlists or when using a custom theme, you have to use the other option "Change Backdrop - Multiple Images" instead.
(2014-04-28, 18:53)thrak76 Wrote:
(2014-04-27, 14:17)TrailFoX Wrote:
(2014-04-27, 12:35)Samu-rai Wrote: You can my end.

Navigate to:

%appdata%\xbmc\addons\ and
%appdata&\xbmc\userdata\addon_data\

and delete the directory:

script.tv.show.next.aired

Tested and works here.

thx the error is gone and the addon too
Could you please include the movie length (in minutes) in the bottom bar with all the movie info (rating, resolution, audio,...). For every movie I need to access the separate info screen to see how long this movie is while all other important (and unimportant) information is directly visible.
(2014-04-28, 22:08)cw-kid Wrote:
(2014-04-24, 22:31)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-04-24, 18:38)patseguin Wrote: 2 things for me. "Display collection fanart" for TV shows just shows a black screen on the main menu. I use smart playlists for movies and 3D movies so I can't use collection fanart. Where is all fanart stored? Maybe I can make each section just point to that directory. I am on OpenElec but the XBMC directory structure should be similar.

thrak76 is right, your fanart isn't stored in one centralised place, unless you use artwork organizer.

If you are running openelec you aren't easily going to be able to browse to the addon_data folder once you run the addon. So you should move the folder it creates to somewhere in your home folder (Downloads for example) through the samba share.

Why not? There should be no need to move the folder(s) Artwork Organiser add-on creates.

This issue is more likely because he is using a custom theme?

7. "Background Image - Use Collection Fanarts" is overridden and does not work, if you are using your own theme. (See second part of post #1001)

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1559144

In which case you have to use the other option "Change Backdrop - Multiple Images" instead and browse to the correct folder the Artwork Organiser creates. On OpenElec when browsing in to that folder in the UI it would be something like:

Root File System - Storage - .XBMC - Userdata - Addon_Data - Script.ArtworkOrganizer and then select the correct sub-folder like:

ArtistFanart or MovieFanart or what ever you are setting up etc.

Before you do that however you may need to go in to the XBMC settings - Appearance - File Lists and turn on Show Hidden Files and Directories.

If he is not using his own theme then the normal option of "Background Image - Use Collection Fanarts" should work fine, unless ------>

However if you have customized your menus, I will give you an example. I changed my Music menu so when I click on Music it takes me to the Albums view. To do this in the menu customizer I used the "Replace This Menu With" and the "Clone Sub-Menu From" options. If you do that then the option "Background Image - Use Collection Fanarts" is not present and cannot even be seen and you are then forced to use the other option "Change Backdrop - Multiple Images" instead.

If you are using a Video Playlist as a My Menu item you should also be able to use the "Change Backdrop - Multiple Images" option to display background fanart on that custom menu item. Either point it to a folder that the Artwork Organiser add-on has created or point it to your own folder which contains the particular fanart images you want to be displayed.

The "Use Collection Fanarts" option only works on default menu items and when you are not using a custom theme. In all other cases such as customized menus, MyMenus, Video / Audio Playlists or when using a custom theme, you have to use the other option "Change Backdrop - Multiple Images" instead.

I stand corrected with regards to browsing to the addon_data folder, but all the other information (albeit in less detail) was explained earlier in the thread.

Not sure if this is the right forum. I have a number of family/children's movies I would like to place in a separate folder in my movies. Can any one advise how this can be done.
XBMC 12.3 on Windows 8.1.
I am new to this skin and currently configuring it. After an exhaustive search on the forum I cant figure this out. How do I display the unwatched episode count on a TV series/season poster. In Nox it either shows a watched label or an unwatched count. MQ5 displays nothing for a series that has unwatched episodes. Any way to do this?

Thanks
(2014-04-30, 08:47)kiwiuser Wrote: Not sure if this is the right forum. I have a number of family/children's movies I would like to place in a separate folder in my movies. Can any one advise how this can be done.
XBMC 12.3 on Windows 8.1.

It's for MQ4, not MQ5 (I'll update shortly), but this will point you in the right direction.

(2014-04-30, 11:04)raymondtrueman Wrote: I am new to this skin and currently configuring it. After an exhaustive search on the forum I cant figure this out. How do I display the unwatched episode count on a TV series/season poster. In Nox it either shows a watched label or an unwatched count. MQ5 displays nothing for a series that has unwatched episodes. Any way to do this?

Thanks

Not possible within MQ5. You'll have to alter the code.

(2014-04-30, 11:04)raymondtrueman Wrote: I am new to this skin and currently configuring it. After an exhaustive search on the forum I cant figure this out. How do I display the unwatched episode count on a TV series/season poster. In Nox it either shows a watched label or an unwatched count. MQ5 displays nothing for a series that has unwatched episodes. Any way to do this?

Thanks

Probably more of a general support question. I think the watched/unwatched is skin specific. I am using MQ5 now and each TV show displays how many episodes are unwatched. For instance, I put Enterprise season 4 on it last night and it shows 16 episodes unwatched when I look at the episode list. If you're talking about in poster view, I'm not sure I'd have to look when I get home.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
Wow this looks fantastic. When can you come round and set mine up like that. lol.
Hi there, looking for a bit of basic help with customising this. Ive searched the thread and read for the last hour and still cant figure it out!

I have Video Add ons that I like to group together.

For instance - iPlayer, ITV Player etc - all grouped together in the menu selection 'TV Player'

How do I do this with this skin? With Confluence its easy, I create an Add On set and add each addon from my favourties list.

Im sure its just something basic Im missing but I've played around with the customization for quite some time and cant figure this out.

Great skin though!

Any help appreciated.
  • 130(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520