• 137(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
no matter what i do this will not download on gotham, it goes to 97-98% and just hangs or if it goes to 100% it just disappears and is not listed under available skins, i have looked all over the internet for help.

Running gotham...also when i download the zip and just try to manually install it just goes nowhere when i press install from zip...
May i help you. This is pack of MQ5 and all addons with fresh install in gotham 13.0. There are in .exe to one-click install for windows user. But this is My Color MOD version.
Aeon MQ5 with addons
(2014-05-09, 01:46)Mattfox27 Wrote: no matter what i do this will not download on gotham, it goes to 97-98% and just hangs or if it goes to 100% it just disappears and is not listed under available skins, i have looked all over the internet for help.

Running gotham...also when i download the zip and just try to manually install it just goes nowhere when i press install from zip...

Extract the zip manually, and place it in the addons folder.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Hello to everyone in the collections using the list right view I have this : if http://i57.tinypic.com/5myag9.png sets instead use the view I have this: why do not http://i61.tinypic.com/2qulp2c.png why I have seen the marks?
In version Frodo had done the mod to see the cases in the shelf view and work with the Gotham now the mod does not work anymore! I have only this prolem?
Hi,

First of all: Great Skin! Thanks!

I would like to use it but am missing something I really use often:
Where's the the default playlist button? This is the playlist stuff get's added to when you press the 'Queue item' option in the context menu. I can switch to it with [space] on a keyboard but I normally use a RCU. Also when in the playlist (with space) I can't find the menu item to clear it.

Cheers.
I’m not sure I entirely sure of your issue (sorry), but have you checked that the watched label is enabled?

If so, it may just be a bug.

(2014-05-09, 01:46)Mattfox27 Wrote: no matter what i do this will not download on gotham, it goes to 97-98% and just hangs or if it goes to 100% it just disappears and is not listed under available skins, i have looked all over the internet for help.

Same issues here.
Extract the zip manually, and place it in the addons folder.

(2014-05-09, 15:45)Samu-rai Wrote: I’m not sure I entirely sure of your issue (sorry), but have you checked that the watched label is enabled?

If so, it may just be a bug.

Thanks for the answer...watched label is enabled probably is a bug....with regard to the view of the shelf mod works with gotham?First with Frodo working fine now with Gotham i have a classical view shelf
The mods are different for gotham and frodo. Check if the modder has a gotham version. If not ask them to make one.

I'm always switching between MQ5 and 4.1.9.9 Nox (Gotham) because I can't decide. Can you tell me which one is "lighter" as far as resource usage?
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-05-09, 16:13)Samu-rai Wrote: Extract the zip manually, and place it in the addons folder.

I know this is a silly question but Can you please tell me or point me in the direction of the link where I can learn how to extract the zip manually and place it in the addons folder.
I am on a ATV1 with CB2.. Is this something I can do within XBMC on my ATV1?
On an ATV I would recommend you using an addon called URL Installer. I don't think I can link to it as it may break the forum rules, but if you Google it it will come up.

(2014-05-09, 18:58)Samu-rai Wrote: On an ATV I would recommend you using an addon called URL Installer. I don't think I can link to it as it may break the forum rules, but if you Google it it will come up.

Great! I'll try that!

What link should I copy for the public zip url?
http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/gotham/sk...-6.0.2.zip

• 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520