• 161(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
thanks for this great skin. the best!
Samu-rai let say I want to login in the profile test and I want the soon logon to that profile to go to a library I created. How can I do that?

Thanks
i have a problem with the view

as soon as i open the movie menu it take me to WIDE VIEW and after changing it to difrent view that i like and after i logoff and back again it comes back to WIDE , how can i make the view showcase or any as default ?
Hello
His this a mistake on my side, I cannot display studio logos ?
others logos are correctly displayed (see capture)

(2014-07-06, 10:37)pierre8991 Wrote: Hello
His this a mistake on my side, I cannot display studio logos ?
others logos are correctly displayed (see capture)

MQ5 doesn't show studio logos.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Ok, too bad I will put that as a request for MQ6 just in case
(2014-07-04, 22:35)teegray1124 Wrote: ok well the clear logo is too small how to make itbigger when music playing like this...

http://http://youtu.be/H8bcR1I_7o0

ccan some help me with this

Bug or something my clear logo is actually too small how do I fix that. I've seen them show bigger...
Hi,

I just upgraded to Gotham and I can't figure out how to change the view of the movie list in Movies to other view types using the AEON MQ5 skin?

Does anyone know how to do this?
It has been asked and answered many times in this thread. Check this post for more info. They did make the search function for a reason ;-)
(2014-07-07, 00:04)NeoDuck Wrote: Hi,

I just upgraded to Gotham and I can't figure out how to change the view of the movie list in Movies to other view types using the AEON MQ5 skin?

Does anyone know how to do this?

hit you right arrow then the drop menu appears then hit your up you should see it. make sure you are in a source like movies or music
I have PseudoTV Live as a menu item on the home screen. Can I set it so when XBMC starts, PseudoTV Live is the starting point
@stevedawg85, use replace function in customize main menu, change movies for your addon (choose program addon or choose video addon in right list, after select PseudoTV Live item) . Create new item movies, using same procedure, select other item position or empty item.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2014-07-06, 23:00)teegray1124 Wrote: Image

Bug or something my clear logo is actually too small how do I fix that. I've seen them show bigger...

Still need help with this
(2014-07-07, 15:49)teegray1124 Wrote: Still need help with this
You will look at this post.
(2013-11-19, 03:55)devilshura Wrote: Nice look for minimalist than original once.Also i have a mini mod of it too.Just for who love big logo.

-Nothing need to download.You can made it by yourself.
  • 161(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520