• 180(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
(2014-10-09, 02:16)djhifi Wrote: Anyone knows what is causing this:

I have extra-fanart and fanart.
When I turn on extra-fanart viewable on the library and then, turn it off (default fanart), some movies show black background as fanart.

WTF ?

bump
I have a similar question regarding fanart.

In the Customization settings, I can switch on "Background image - use collection fanarts" and on the main menu, when on the Movie item, it will select random fanarts from the library.

However, also on the main menu, I have some custom items, like "Kids Movies". Yet in the customization menu, there is no option to use collection fanarts.

Is that option only available for the default TV Shows, Movies and Music?
(2014-10-09, 22:22)keiron99 Wrote: I have a similar question regarding fanart.

In the Customization settings, I can switch on "Background image - use collection fanarts" and on the main menu, when on the Movie item, it will select random fanarts from the library.

However, also on the main menu, I have some custom items, like "Kids Movies". Yet in the customization menu, there is no option to use collection fanarts.

Is that option only available for the default TV Shows, Movies and Music?

Yes. You'll need to use the multiple backgrounds function for playlists.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Thanks Samu-rai. How do I go about achieving this?

I would like a random display of fanart for movies that are only in the relevant playlist.

I am using Artwork Organiser - if that helps? Or would I have to grab them from the internet, put them on a USB stick and copy them over? (I'm sure there's a much more effective way than that!)
I just found a bug in Aeon MQ5. When moving from the Set Movies into the Movies area of xbmc the last viewed Set Movies Info is added to the Movies Info.

Any way to fix this issue, or would I have to wait until MQ6?
(2014-10-11, 19:05)Min2001 Wrote: I just found a bug in Aeon MQ5. When moving from the Set Movies into the Movies area of xbmc the last viewed Set Movies Info is added to the Movies Info.

Any way to fix this issue, or would I have to wait until MQ6?

It's been that way from the initial development. Marcos says he can't fix it.

(2014-10-10, 14:31)keiron99 Wrote: Thanks Samu-rai. How do I go about achieving this?

I would like a random display of fanart for movies that are only in the relevant playlist.

I am using Artwork Organiser - if that helps? Or would I have to grab them from the internet, put them on a USB stick and copy them over? (I'm sure there's a much more effective way than that!)

You'll have to shove a load of fanarts into a folder, and then point MQ5 to that folder through the function mentioned.

I do it manually. You could point it to a Artwork Organizer folder yeah, but then it won't be specific to your menu button.

(2014-10-11, 19:47)Samu-rai Wrote: You'll have to shove a load of fanarts into a folder, and then point MQ5 to that folder through the function mentioned.

Thanks.
Where is the fanart stored? I can get into my streamer using Winscp but whereabouts in the maze of folders is the fanart? (I intend to copy appropriate ones to a USB and copy over)
Artwork Organizer stores the photos it downloads in userdata/addon_data/script.artworkorganizer I believe.

How can I get Aeon MQ5 handle subtitles the same way as confluence?
- Popup menu
- No seperate subtitle offset menu
Screenshot and details in here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=206345
Platforms: macOS - iOS - OSMC
co-author: Red Bull TV add-on
New to this forum, and I'm trying to figure out how to find the location of where the standard red theme background images are located in my Android TV stick running KitKat. I would like to grab a couple of images out of there to use for making my own custom theme. I just can't seem to find it anywhere using ES Explorer with root access.

Thanks for any help.
(2014-09-30, 02:28)megalodon Wrote: OpenELEC 4.1.6 Beta so far has been fine, there are a few issues with the fanart for the weather taking a while to display and sometimes if shows the weather as offline, i.e. with a line through it and no forecast.

Seems like the Weather Underground has died altogether now I am not getting any weather information.

I just tried the Met Office and Yahoo weather add-ons instead but they only show partial information for "Current'. The others: 36 hours / Everyone One Hour / Weekend / 10 Days / Maps etc just say Searching for Forecast Info.

Sad

EDIT:

Whilst the Yahoo weather add-on is enabled if I change the skin back to Confluence then I see more weather information OK. I can see Tuesday - Saturday.
Change something in Weather Underground, maybe API, here in Brazil don´t work more too...
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
New to the forums and tried out a couple of the Skins...and this one is by far my favorite! Just getting into this whole HTPC, but man I've been missing out. Learning new things everyday.
(2014-10-14, 12:37)cw-kid Wrote:
(2014-09-30, 02:28)megalodon Wrote: OpenELEC 4.1.6 Beta so far has been fine, there are a few issues with the fanart for the weather taking a while to display and sometimes if shows the weather as offline, i.e. with a line through it and no forecast.

Seems like the Weather Underground has died altogether now I am not getting any weather information.

I just tried the Met Office and Yahoo weather add-ons instead but they only show partial information for "Current'. The others: 36 hours / Everyone One Hour / Weekend / 10 Days / Maps etc just say Searching for Forecast Info.

Sad

EDIT:

Whilst the Yahoo weather add-on is enabled if I change the skin back to Confluence then I see more weather information OK. I can see Tuesday - Saturday.

The only way it works is by going into settings and changing to use yahoo then return to see the weather fan art and todays weather, then go into settings again and change back to weather underground which then gives the week days as well, but after a restart it doesn't work unless I repeat these steps. Openelec 4.1.2 stable.
(2014-10-15, 03:20)megalodon Wrote:
(2014-10-14, 12:37)cw-kid Wrote:

Sad

EDIT:

The only way it works is by going into settings and changing to use yahoo then return to see the weather fan art and todays weather, then go into settings again and change back to weather underground which then gives the week days as well, but after a restart it doesn't work unless I repeat these steps. Openelec 4.1.2 stable.

Ok. Due to weatherunderground got broken I switched to the Open Weather Map, which is ok. The only thing that bothers me is, that there is no widget (10 days forecast) on the weather menu. If I open the weather screen everything is fine (except 35 hours forecast).
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
  • 180(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520