• 184(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
@cw-kid They don't show in the Main Library, because every library view is handled with smart playlists. I have a 'main library' SP, one for kids, one for concerts and one for xmas (which is currently disabled). None of the content from one particular library is displayed in another so whilst the movie database actually contains all the content, the playlists split it up to appear as entirely separate content.

@MisterT2000 This doesn't happen to me with Low List, but I'll test right list to see if it occurs for me there.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2014-10-22, 09:11)black_eagle Wrote: @cw-kid They don't show in the Main Library, because every library view is handled with smart playlists. I have a 'main library' SP, one for kids, one for concerts and one for xmas (which is currently disabled). None of the content from one particular library is displayed in another so whilst the movie database actually contains all the content, the playlists split it up to appear as entirely separate content.

Sounds good!

Do you lose the skin widgets though when using playlists? Rather than the proper libraries. The Recently Added / In Progress etc widgets.
(2014-10-22, 10:20)cw-kid Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 09:11)black_eagle Wrote: @cw-kid They don't show in the Main Library, because every library view is handled with smart playlists. I have a 'main library' SP, one for kids, one for concerts and one for xmas (which is currently disabled). None of the content from one particular library is displayed in another so whilst the movie database actually contains all the content, the playlists split it up to appear as entirely separate content.

Sounds good!

Do you lose the skin widgets though when using playlists? Rather than the proper libraries. The Recently Added / In Progress etc widgets.

No. They're still there.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-10-22, 11:24)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-10-22, 10:20)cw-kid Wrote:

Sounds good!

No. They're still there.

My problem is about the reset of fanart when i open the saga smart playlist. if i open movie hd sp then my 3D movie sp, then tv show, everything is alright. But if i open saga sp after open my other sp or tv show, the last movie/tv show fanart shown appear in each saga in my saga sp
I is possible to reset fanart in viewrightlist xml or in other file ?
ok i found the problem. if i use multiple fanart for a movie, (in hd movie sp, 3d movie sp ot tv shows)when i open saga sp, the fanart is wrong but if i use default fanart for each movie, everything is good.
An idea in order to use multiple fanart?
Don't think you can use multiple fanart for the top of a set eg "Batman the original collection", but you can for the movies contained in that set. This may have changed in Helix (I haven't checked) but as MQ5 isn't compatible with it, it doesn't matter anyway.
So I love this skin, but I really would like to shrink the text of the main menu items down and maybe show 4 or 5 on the screen instead of only 3.

Is there anyway to do this?
Hello, anyone having the weather bug ??

I mean it does not show temp. nor forecast.
(2014-10-23, 23:54)djhifi Wrote: Hello, anyone having the weather bug ??

I mean it does not show temp. nor forecast.

Look further up the thread.

(2014-10-23, 15:06)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: So I love this skin, but I really would like to shrink the text of the main menu items down and maybe show 4 or 5 on the screen instead of only 3.

Settings -> Skin Settings -> Customise Main Menu -> turn off the ones you don't want/edit the names etc etc
(2014-10-24, 10:03)black_eagle Wrote:
(2014-10-23, 15:06)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: So I love this skin, but I really would like to shrink the text of the main menu items down and maybe show 4 or 5 on the screen instead of only 3.

Settings -> Skin Settings -> Customise Main Menu -> turn off the ones you don't want/edit the names etc etc

I think he's saying he wants to have more headings showing at once on the main menu bar.

@Zacharybinx34 - You'll need to mod the skin. If you don't know how to do this you'll find a lot of useful info in the wiki. Or you can ask the experts in the skin development forum.

(2014-07-23, 21:44)bleakassassin Wrote: Okay, here's something I can't figure out. If I wanted to somehow get rid of the automatic rapid scrolling based on mouse cursor position for list view types that have it (Right List, Low List, and Shelf), but still be able to use the mouse to manually scroll and select items, how would I do that? I'd rather it act like a more manageable auto-scroll (like the main menu or Showcase) or disable it entirely. Is that possible via corresponding .xml files? Thanks!

Was there ever a fix for this? This is driving me INSANE and is completely broken basically in these views.
FYI Everyone - I've spoken to Marcos and he is well. He's been busy with other projects, hence why we haven't seen or heard from him. But he hopes to return to it soon, and create some more beautiful skins for us all Smile

(2014-10-25, 15:22)Samu-rai Wrote: FYI Everyone - I've spoken to Marcos and he is well. He's been busy with other projects, hence why we haven't seen or heard from him. But he hopes to return to it soon, and create some more beautiful skins for us all Smile

thanks for the update Smile
  • 184(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520