• 2(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
@isamu.dragon, of course, look in setting, submenu Main Menu Customization, this skin have the more powerfull system for customization, use new concepts, you change one item for other in any position, very easy.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2013-09-29, 01:45)Wanilton Wrote: @isamu.dragon, of course, look in setting, submenu Main Menu Customization, this skin have the more powerfull system for customization, use new concepts, you change one item for other in any position, very easy.

About troubles in gotham with addons, it´s caused by changes in xbmc gotham code, I will provide soon, one pack with all fixed addons, for perfect experience.

I'd rather have that you report what doesn't work instead of providing fixed versions without the authors knowing about it.
You don't go spreading around addon updates for a in actively in development xbmc version without notifying the authors. I would hate it if users come to me with and addon and I see code changes that aren't mine.
Thanks.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Ok Martijn, I don´t change code per si, only fix videodb and musicdb for new format used by gotham, it is necessary step all we have error in many addons. But I think developers don´t update add-ons before gotham repo is open for receive updates.
(2013-09-29, 02:07)Wanilton Wrote: Ok Martijn, I don´t change code per si, only fix videodb and musicdb for new format used by gotham, this is necessary all have error in many addons. But I think developers don´t update add-ons before gotham repo is open for receive updates.

Like I already told you it should be backwards compatible. So it seems it isn't. We do not want you to change any code. People should live it it until this is fixed. That is the downside of using nightlies or monthly releases. Wait until it is fixed.
If you provide an n altered version I will update it again to original code.
Also if no one's actually reports it how are we supposed to know what doesn't work? I've only seen two mentions so far.
It´s fine, I understand your message, sir, don´t worry.
(2013-09-29, 02:07)Wanilton Wrote: Ok Martijn, I don´t change code per si, only fix videodb and musicdb for new format used by gotham, it is necessary step all we have error in many addons. But I think developers don´t update add-ons before gotham repo is open for receive updates.

most addons that aeon5 uses are maintained by Martijn and myself.
just let us know what needs to be changed for gotham and we'll look into it.

changing our code without our permission is not something we would like to happen ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
@ronie, It´s fine, cause is very easy understand, look post:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1402034

All addon used reference for videodb and musicdb need change previous format for a new format in gotham, it´s simple for to do...and Martijn, give message, I am very sensible, when someone say stop, I stop, and done. I used for me, and work great,

Believe I don´t change nothing in your codes, only change
videodb://1/7 for videodb://movies/sets, it´s not critical, and don´t broke anything, it´s only one example of course.
I think we clearly said we do not want you to provide changed addons. If it it works for you great but you should not provide it to others. That is our job.
Martijn, well, my initial idea was only help others members, but I understand your message, I don´t put any link here, don´t worry. I appreciate works made by you, Ronie and other developers, better wait for official changes in respective add-ons.
Great job MQ! As always, the crème de la crème.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

I don't know if this is a bug, but when I select multiple images as backgrounds for any widget, the weather no longer shows on front page nor the list of settings on the front page of settings.

Edit: When I changed the settings background, it went back to how it was Wink
(2013-09-28, 22:12)NewMedia Wrote:
(2013-09-28, 22:00)macrho Wrote: How do I access view types? I can't get there from either movies or tv, also the default fonts seem just a hair too small but that might be my old eyes

Double tap up, like you would to view trailers in MQ4, I had to figure that out as well.

thank you Smile
The download links to the skin don't seem to work (anymore)??
st graveyard, the download links to the skins work fine for me.
download links are not working this morning (from 1st post)
get an oops error

I can get to the link at the bottom-right of the page (even with the error message)
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520