• 3(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
I tested with google chrome, and work, look image:

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
downloads works for me .
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
MQ - is there a change log available for this release? Curious as to what has changed since 1.1.5

thank you
please help, the Arabic letters look bad there any solution
bry-, change log 1.2.1

Added: Hebrew Fonts. (thanks to Idan)
Added: Widgets 'In Progress' for Video Playlists.
Added: Auto instalation for ExtraPack script.
Added: Auto instalation for XBMC Subtitle script.
Added: Submenu Season in Weather Menu to facilitate change between year seasons.
Added: Support to trakt script - button in Context Menu to access trakt options.
Fixed: Gotham version/MyTheme does not work properly.
Fixed: MyTheme/Settings Windows - skin now respects the image used in my theme.
Fixed: Widgets Selector - item remains displayed even if the menu is not in use.
Fixed: Next Aired Widgets - were visible only if the TV was turned on in settings.
Fixed: Overlapping between pause in FullScreen info and subtitle popup.
Fixed: View Panel/Episodes - Layout details.
Fixed: PVR - Overlapping between Channel Manager and Channel Settings window.
Improved: Font size for Dialogs Info.
Changed: Gotham version/button 3D mode now is visible for non-3D content.
Updated: ExtraPack - New styles for main menu - Violet, reddish and purple (thanks to valdo lopes)

@bilasbz, try use other font, have 8 available, go to skin settings, fonts.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Just anted to say thanks for this skin. Looks great.
Thank you Wanilton
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
forgive me for my English, this is my problem when I write

http://i.imgur.com/e8fiRmJ.png
On the problem that the Wanilton wrote with addons, I think it only affects a few (who are not on official repository) or depending on the platform. Android for example.

An important detail is: To use Gotham is necessary do a clean install. If make a updating the Gotham over Frodo will have many errors in addons.

By here, clean installation, using Windows + Gotham Alpha 7, all addons that skin installs automatically, work perfectly, no errors.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Hi Marcos,

Skin looks great, however I am having a few problems.

I'm guessing this might just be me as no one else has reported it and it would have been picked up in beta, but hardly any of the sub menu buttons work; music-playlists, music-artists, music-files etc... the TV Shows button on the main menu doesn't work, so I can't access TV Shows at all and none of the movies sub menus apart from genre and years work. I haven't tried every single button, but not many work so far.

As mentioned, I'm presuming this is something to do with my setup rather than the skin, but if you can help it would be appreciated.

I'm using it on Frodo 12.2 on Windows 8, many thanks

Ignore my previous post - shutdown and restarted and all is sorted!!

Sorry, should have tried that before posting.

Great skin, everything seems to work great - I would second the comment by neurosis about the poster sizes though and this is the same with music.

Cheers
(2013-09-29, 14:44)MarcosQui Wrote: On the problem that the Wanilton wrote with addons, I think it only affects a few (who are not on official repository) or depending on the platform. Android for example.
impossible. no script should be platform depended that uses those library shortcuts.
Edit:
For reference see https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/blob/master...lation.cpp
so it should work but somehow doesn't. So doing workaround is not the way to go. Report problems if you find them please don't go changing scripts

Quote:An important detail is: To use Gotham is necessary do a clean install. If make a updating the Gotham over Frodo will have many errors in addons.

By here, clean installation, using Windows + Gotham Alpha 7, all addons that skin installs automatically, work perfectly, no errors.

show the logs what happens. doing an update should not cause any issues at all. saying you should do a clean install is not smart and goes against anything we are working towards. an update should be smooth and without issues.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Do not worry, I have no intention of modifying scripts, this is not actually my job.

If I have some log I will send to you. Thanks for your help here.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2013-09-28, 22:17)SALAMINOMACHOS Wrote:
(2013-09-28, 20:01)Wanilton Wrote: Congratulations MarcosQui, awesome job again, as always still the best skin!
Very important
In View options/Change View , there is one option only.
Poster View and others , like in Ace Skin , are missing......
Any help here?
Thanks ............
Quote:P.S Very important
In View options/Change View , there is one option only.
Poster View and others , like in Ace Skin , are missing......

whilst in view options/change view..push up and then up again to get a screen to enable/disable the additional views
Congratulations!
Thanks to the team and special thanks to marcos and wanilton!
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520