• 4(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
when are in collection, go to top menu (it´s similar in Ace),

Active views

Use left or right arrow for change views modes.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
The skin is amazing guys. One thing I'm missing is "Reboot" from the "s" shutdown menu (I realise its on the submenu, but S is so much quicker).

Can this be enabled via the settings or does it need to be added as a feature?
Guide to building an all in one Ubuntu Server - TV(vdr),File,Music,Web

Server Fractal Designs Define XL, Asus P5QL/EPU, Dual Core E5200, 4gb, L4M-Twin S2 v6.2, Supermicro AOC-USAS-L8I, 1*SSD & 13*HDD drives (24TB total) - Ubuntu Server
XBMC 1 ASRock Z77E-ITX, G850, 8GB RAM, SSD, BD - Ubuntu / OpenElec frodo
XBMC 2 Revo 3700 - OpenElec frodo
XBMC 3 Raspb Pi
@ LeeG
That's it and thank you

@ Wanilton
Thanks for your attention and reply

Cheers
Is this a low powered skin, meaning will this run fine on Android boxes, Gbox Midnight etc?
(2013-09-29, 23:10)jjmucker Wrote: Is this a low powered skin, meaning will this run fine on Android boxes, Gbox Midnight etc?

Test with ACE
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Is ACE the same?
Yes! Trakt.Tv addon supported ! Love it
In poster view you need to move disc art the top, not at the bottom behind plot.
I'm getting dependencies not met when I try to install to Frodo o n Windows 7. Debug log said something about missing extra pack. I manually downloaded the extra pack and unzipped it to the add on data folder. Still no luck. Anyone else getting this?
Dependencies error is caused by missing modules used by add-ons.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
hello i am having this problem with the greek language.

I had the same problem with aeon mq4. When i formatted and restored the xbmc with the xbmc backup this problem disappeared (!).
Afterwards in a new clean installation of xmbc i again had the same problem....
[RIGHT VIEW]

Just a suggestion, there should be a Logo.png image in to of the page or top of the poster.
Larger CLEARART.png image would be great too.

When I installed this my library went back to about a month ago. I had to rescan to bring it up to date.

Amazing skin btw!!
Is it possible to get the IMDB Rating instead of studio or country in the movie view?

MQ4 View:

is it full hd?
CPU:- AMD FX 4100 Motherboard: Gigabyte 78LMT-S2 RAM:-4GB Graphics: AMD HD 7750 1GB DDR5 PSU: IBALL 500W Display: DELL S2240M Storage: 1TB
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520