• 6(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
Could someone, please add logos to the to of the poster in right view. Enlarging the clearart a little would be good too, Logos are massive but clearart, the detailed art is too small.
At the far right bottom of the page there's enough room to place a studio icon too.

A logo and clearart png would be good in the info/pause menu of TV shows, Movies have them but not TV shows.

Another suggestion is to add multiple dist art for SETS in movie menu, and sets menu.
THANKS!!
hello again i have spotted a bug and an omission...

the number of seasons is not mentioned correctly

and here there is no reference to the season currently browsed
Trying to re-arrange Main menu but i dont know exactly how.

I created 4 extra Menu items named KIDS ,MY Movies,Anime ,and ADDONS

Now My Main Menu in this order Music..programs Exit..Settings..Kids ..Weather,Addons........like this way

But i want Kids..My movies..Addons.....Exit will be last.

When i tried from Main Menu Customization Replace this menu with......there is no KIDS item or Addons which i created...

please if anyone can help me how to do it it would be great.......

Sorry for my Bad English
my pc gets very hot, but with the default skin is not the case, help me because I'm in love with aeon mq 5, thanks
@Mart, for customize, we have list items for replace one for other, but for item created by user, you need copy your item for storage first, and reaply new position, done.

@Buzniak, skin have support for multiples discs in sets

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi there.

Great skin so far. I installed it yesterday on my Frodo build. I noticed a couple of things:

1. The watched flag image does not seem to be included (shows a triangle with a red dot).
2. Showcase: You cannot disable the panel for the view (it only allows manual, automatic... previously you could disable it entirely).
3. Showcase: I couldn't get the option to show the logo as title (on top if available). I have a file called "logo.png" in the root of the TV Show. What should the filename be?
4. Sets: For some reason, setting the skin view for a movie set only affects that particular set ("Aliens Collection", for example). When viewing another movie collection ("Rocky Collection"), the view isn't propogated. I had this problem with MQ4 too...
5. I was unable to get the weather page to show any weather. Browsing to the weather menu item shows a seasonal background, but that's it. Selecting the submenu item of "Weather-Weekend" doesn't do anything, for example. Works fine in MQ4 (settings are Weather Underground, enabled).
6. I couldn't find a way to disable the RSS on the main menu screen.

Thanks for all your hard work!

(2013-10-01, 18:32)Wanilton Wrote: @Mart, for customize, we have list items for replace one for other, but for item created by user, you need copy your item for storage first, and reaply new position, done.
Is there a tutorial somewhere on this part of MQ5? It's a bit confusing to me...
@fnwc, well

item 1, personal choice skinner.

item 2. if choose manual, the panel only appear with up arrow, it´s fine I believe.

item 3, work fine here, logo.png in the root of the tv show:

item 4. Sets, normal here

Item 5. Weather is ok too

Weekend

6. This is default in XBMC, go to settings, appearance, skin, last item - turn off - Show RSS news feeds

About customization tutorial, have hangout video but in Portuguese Brazil. I will try create guide in next days.
Dear users, probably tomorrow I will publish on Google Drive the pre-RC2 (for those who have access).
If everything is ok, on this weekend I'll open to all users. Stay tuned.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2013-10-01, 20:10)Wanilton Wrote: Item 5. Weather is ok too

My weather doesn't show in the menu like yours does... Is there a setting? I am using WeatherUnderground and see the weather when I go inside of Weather.
HTPC(s): All running LibreELEC
  • AMD 2200G APU on Gigabyte AB350N-Gaming WIFI-CF
  • RPI3 x2 | RPI2 x2
NAS: FreeNAS (Latest Stable) | NFS/CIFS
@pyrodex, I use Weather Wunderground (version 2.0.2) too, check in settings, weather , if you have ID for your city in position 1 (advanced area).
(2013-10-01, 21:43)Wanilton Wrote: @pyrodex, I use Weather Wunderground (version 2.0.2) too, check in settings, weather , if you have ID for your city in position 1 (advanced area).
Yes,Yes,Yes
You are right.
Enabled and then OK
Thanks ...............
(2013-10-01, 05:45)Buzniak Wrote: A logo and clearart png would be good in the info/pause menu of TV shows, Movies have them but not TV shows.

i have the same, when the logo.png is in the session folder i can see it but not in the root tv show folder
(2013-09-29, 12:58)macrho Wrote:
(2013-09-28, 22:12)NewMedia Wrote:
(2013-09-28, 22:00)macrho Wrote: How do I access view types? I can't get there from either movies or tv, also the default fonts seem just a hair too small but that might be my old eyes

Double tap up, like you would to view trailers in MQ4, I had to figure that out as well.

thank you Smile
Is it possible to change viewtype in Live TV menu? (Channel List)
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
Not sure if this helps with those that can't see the weather details, but if you have the Clean Menu Mode on in skin settings then you have to go up when on weather (on the main menu bar) to see the details. If Clean Menu Mode is off then it just shows up when you scroll onto weather. This is the same with Favourites.

In addition to the other couple of minor points I mentioned yesterday (shown below), I noticed that if you click ok/enter on the recently added (movies) button (when going down from the recently added list towards the main menu) which presumably changes the selection to random movies etc... it crashes XBMC - not sure if this is just me or an addon issue rather than skin issue. Recently Added (music) works fine and scrolls through recently added tracks, random albums etc...

(2013-10-01, 00:15)Buff Wrote: The update music library button, within the music submenu, actually updates movies and not music - update library from the context menu in the library works fine.

If you change the font of the main menu (which is a nice feature) when the text changes to the time elapsed/total track time when playing music or when scrolling through recently added movies or albums for instance, the font reverts to the standard - just looks a little weird not all being the same.

Forgot to ask; is there anyway to increase the number of favourites on the screen from 12 to 36 (a la Ace)?

Cheers
(2013-10-01, 20:10)Wanilton Wrote: @fnwc, well

item 1, personal choice skinner.
item 2. if choose manual, the panel only appear with up arrow, it´s fine I believe.
item 3, work fine here, logo.png in the root of the tv show:
item 4. Sets, normal here
Item 5. Weather is ok too
6. This is default in XBMC, go to settings, appearance, skin, last item - turn off - Show RSS news feeds

Thanks Waniton. Maybe I need to do a completely clean installation?

I noticed the weather showed up after a restart on my test machine. I'll test the other things later at home.

(2013-10-01, 21:36)pyrodex Wrote:
(2013-10-01, 20:10)Wanilton Wrote: Item 5. Weather is ok too

My weather doesn't show in the menu like yours does... Is there a setting? I am using WeatherUnderground and see the weather when I go inside of Weather.

Maybe reboot your machine. Mine showed up after a while.
Make sure you have it enabled in the settings with a valid location.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520