• 89(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
The screen saver was launching for me after the designated idol period (albeit I couldn't get out of it).

Is it not launching for you?
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

First of all.... GREAT WORK!!!!

Though I have ran into a constant crash problem, When I am in my tv show listing if I press the 'Escape Button' When I am at the tv program name selection screen I get a complete black screen and I have to press the power button on my computer and restart xbmcbuntu.

Does anyone else have this problem?

EDIT: It's actually freezing quite a lot in other places, not just in tv shows.
I installed the Gotham nightly from the 30th to see if it would fix the Live TV judder on UK HD channels, but it caused some other problems, I I reinstalled Frodo 12.3.

However, it seems MQ5 skin remains as a Gotham version, and the option to Roll Back is greyed out - same for all skins, but MQ5 is what I'm using, so I'm only concerned about it functioning.

How can I fix this?
Ok, I restarted the htpc and Aeon has been replaced by Confluence.

When I go into Add ons,I'm getting Aeon listed as Broken, and when Intry to Rollback, I'm getting a Dependencies not met message.....

Edit: Trying to restore all from Backup now.
@AidenL: every time you upgrade or downgrade XBMC you should force refresh the repo, otherwise you might get all these discrepancies between XBMC versions and their available add-ons. You can set a force refresh by calling context menu whilst hovering on xbmc repo. Hope it helps.
Best,

capfuturo

"The world must learn to work together, or finally it will not work at all" - General Eisenhower
Rainbow 
Thanks capfuturo, I was having same issue and managed to fix it by forcing the repo into a refresh, yippee and happy new year!
Hi, firstly love the skin!! the menu customization is soooo easy!!
I was running it without problems until recently, It's weird but recently whenever I play a bluray Iso the "starring" and sometimes "plot" is missing from the pause menu, It's the same with the ACE skin. Thing is, it only happens with my blurays!!?? my dvd iso's display the "starring" perfectly and so do normal video files (mkv etc.). I've tried reinstalling the skin and even completely uninstalling XBMC and doing a fresh install, but still the problem persists...very strange. It maybe since updating to Frodo 2.3, but I've been looking around for someone with the same problem but it doesn't seem very common.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!......
Perhaps not to do with the skin but just wondering, when I put on my headphones and want the 5.1 to go to Stereo, is that something in a menu I'm missing because I can't find that, or is that not possible with XBMC period?
Need some help:
I have several PlayList (xsp files) I've created to crete views of my library.

Is it possible to add them as sub menu of the Video or Audio menu?
How can I do that?

I was able to create a main menu item with the playlist but not to change the sub menus.

Thanks,
M
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
(2014-01-01, 06:34)colbert Wrote: Perhaps not to do with the skin but just wondering, when I put on my headphones and want the 5.1 to go to Stereo, is that something in a menu I'm missing because I can't find that, or is that not possible with XBMC period?

Go to settings > system. You should find an option in there to change the speaker config manually.

(2014-01-01, 19:11)m.savazzi Wrote: Need some help:
I have several PlayList (xsp files) I've created to crete views of my library.

Is it possible to add them as sub menu of the Video or Audio menu?
How can I do that?

I was able to create a main menu item with the playlist but not to change the sub menus.

Thanks,
M

If you want to add/remove something on a sub menu:

1) Go to the main menu customisation screen.

2) Hilight the heading of the submenu you want to alter.

3) Press the left arrow.

You will now see the submenu in question and can make your desired changes.

(2013-12-31, 21:45)Rob55Levo Wrote: Hi, firstly love the skin!! the menu customization is soooo easy!!
I was running it without problems until recently, It's weird but recently whenever I play a bluray Iso the "starring" and sometimes "plot" is missing from the pause menu, It's the same with the ACE skin. Thing is, it only happens with my blurays!!?? my dvd iso's display the "starring" perfectly and so do normal video files (mkv etc.). I've tried reinstalling the skin and even completely uninstalling XBMC and doing a fresh install, but still the problem persists...very strange. It maybe since updating to Frodo 2.3, but I've been looking around for someone with the same problem but it doesn't seem very common.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!......

Does it happen with confluence?

hi question for you all is there anyway to get the fullscreen video playing on the main menu as it does on all the other menus?
On my movies panel, I have my widgets with recently added movies, thing is, they don't update in real time ( i use library watchdog )
In order to see newest added movies I have to go into my movies then come back out? Is there a setting somewhere to have this update instantly?

Thanks all.
(2014-01-02, 13:18)jjmucker Wrote: On my movies panel, I have my widgets with recently added movies, thing is, they don't update in real time ( i use library watchdog )
In order to see newest added movies I have to go into my movies then come back out? Is there a setting somewhere to have this update instantly?

Thanks all.

Not for recently added.

The only option for that is to update when you enter the home screen,

(2014-01-02, 04:40)smiley_psico Wrote: hi question for you all is there anyway to get the fullscreen video playing on the main menu as it does on all the other menus?

I'm not sure what you mean.

Is it possible to see the plots only for movies that are not in sets and for sets only the titles.

It's a bit hard to explain

Made two pics to make it clear.

(2014-01-02, 22:49)scorpie Wrote: Is it possible to see the plots only for movies that are not in sets and for sets only the titles.

Try disabling script.extendedinfo from the add-ons.
  • 89(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520