• 90(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
hey sorry let me try that again lol
i once had it set up so that when i went to the home menu it showed a full screen image of the video that was playing instead of a windowed one but now i dont know how i did it could you guys be able to help me? thanks in advance guys
Quote:Try disabling script.extendedinfo from the add-ons.

This is what I get without script.extendedinfo

The infos for the sets are gone (plot, year usw.), but still available fo the rest
Script.extendedinfo only provides info for the scripts.

I don't think what you are wanting to do is possible without modding the code.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-01-02, 03:10)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-01-01, 19:11)m.savazzi Wrote: Need some help:
I have several PlayList (xsp files) I've created to crete views of my library.

Is it possible to add them as sub menu of the Video or Audio menu?
How can I do that?

I was able to create a main menu item with the playlist but not to change the sub menus.

Thanks,
M

If you want to add/remove something on a sub menu:

1) Go to the main menu customisation screen.

2) Hilight the heading of the submenu you want to alter.

3) Press the left arrow.

You will now see the submenu in question and can make your desired changes.

Great. It worked prefectly on Movies sub menus but if I try to change the TV Shows I cannot modify ANY submenu and they are ALL EMPTY (half active, half not).

Can you help me? looks like something went weird
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Something I've just noticed is that there's air dates for when TV shows will be aired. Only works on a few shows though, am I missing a setting somewhere to show on them all? I use media master center to grab nfo files etc, is that how xbmc picks them up?
(2014-01-03, 17:59)m.savazzi Wrote:
(2014-01-02, 03:10)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-01-01, 19:11)m.savazzi Wrote: Need some help:
I have several PlayList (xsp files) I've created to crete views of my library.

Is it possible to add them as sub menu of the Video or Audio menu?
How can I do that?

I was able to create a main menu item with the playlist but not to change the sub menus.

Thanks,
M

If you want to add/remove something on a sub menu:

1) Go to the main menu customisation screen.

2) Hilight the heading of the submenu you want to alter.

3) Press the left arrow.

You will now see the submenu in question and can make your desired changes.

Great. It worked prefectly on Movies sub menus but if I try to change the TV Shows I cannot modify ANY submenu and they are ALL EMPTY (half active, half not).

Can you help me? looks like something went weird

even worst the TV Series menu is not active, it does not shows the series nor the shows Sad

any idea?

do you want me to provide the config files to see what happened? any debug info?

M

note in Confluence everything works fine
Just restart XBMC and it should sort it.

(2014-01-03, 20:43)jjmucker Wrote: Something I've just noticed is that there's air dates for when TV shows will be aired. Only works on a few shows though, am I missing a setting somewhere to show on them all? I use media master center to grab nfo files etc, is that how xbmc picks them up?

No, it uses the TV show next aired add-on.

It will only show dates for shows where the next aired date is known though.

thanks it worked Smile
(2014-01-03, 01:18)smiley_psico Wrote: hey sorry let me try that again lol
i once had it set up so that when i went to the home menu it showed a full screen image of the video that was playing instead of a windowed one but now i dont know how i did it could you guys be able to help me? thanks in advance guys

Off the top of my head, if you go to the top menu in a library view. The last column on the right should have an option to show video background. If this doesn't work let me know and I'll gave a look when I get a mo.

(2014-01-04, 01:48)m.savazzi Wrote: thanks it worked Smile

No problem

i'm pretty new to xbmc in general and just installed this skin. When i'm playing back my movies sometimes i get no sound. This seems to happen when a movie shows "in progress" almost like it is in the backround running. Either that or maybe it is the cinema experience add on i installed doing something. Irregardless, when i stop a movie and get back to the menu i loose all sound from the program. How do i stop a movie that was in progress or prevent this from happening.

Fyi, i'm hooked up via hdmi to a pioneer 1522k receiver that makes a difference. When it works, i am getting proper surround sound audio etc.

Thanks for any advice.
Would it be possible to have the fanart come up in the background for the infopanel in the wall view?
XBMC System:
Windows 7, E8400, 2GB Ram, 8800GTS, 12.3 “Frodo”, Aeon Nox 4.1.9

Gaming Rig:
Windows 7, i72600k, 8GB Ram, Radeon HD 6950 2 GB, 128GB SSD.
(2014-01-04, 06:57)HTjunkie Wrote: i'm pretty new to xbmc in general and just installed this skin. When i'm playing back my movies sometimes i get no sound. This seems to happen when a movie shows "in progress" almost like it is in the backround running. Either that or maybe it is the cinema experience add on i installed doing something. Irregardless, when i stop a movie and get back to the menu i loose all sound from the program. How do i stop a movie that was in progress or prevent this from happening.

Fyi, i'm hooked up via hdmi to a pioneer 1522k receiver that makes a difference. When it works, i am getting proper surround sound audio etc.

Thanks for any advice.

Hi HTjunkie

That doesn't sound like a skin issue tbh.

Does this happen with other skins?

Your best bet would be to turn on debugging, recreate the issue, and upload the log to xbmc logs.

I'd probably start a thread in the hardware forum and see if one of the dev can help you out.

If you don't have any joy come back here. But I think they will be much better equipped to offer a solution/advice.

Hello all,
Happy New Year!

From long time I noticed this and I want to ask if anybody know how to solve this problem:

When I open movie info:

..and than choose actor and open it's movies on my library -

isn't is supposed to see movie poster on the right side?

Thanks in advance for info.
Hi!

I tried searching the thread but didnt find any answer. I'm new to Aeon MQ 5 and I'm trying to change wich addon it uses for displaying games, I want to run Advanced Launcher instead of Rom Collection Browser, is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance!
(2014-01-04, 22:07)sovnit Wrote: Hi!

I tried searching the thread but didnt find any answer. I'm new to Aeon MQ 5 and I'm trying to change wich addon it uses for displaying games, I want to run Advanced Launcher instead of Rom Collection Browser, is there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance!

Sure. Go to the settings heading on the main menu, press down so you enter the submenu and choose 'Customize Main Menu'.

When you're in that screen select the games heading, the choose 'replace this menu with', 'Program add-on' and the select advanced launcher.

(2014-01-04, 11:21)Dignam Wrote: Would it be possible to have the fanart come up in the background for the infopanel in the wall view?

I'm not sure. Do you mean when the background dims and the description appears?

If so, not without modding the code.

• 90(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520