• 144(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
Beautiful theme, wish I could use it but it seems to lock/freeze my OpenElec 4.x install. At first I thought it was only when the screensaver activated, but it also seems to happen randomly when I try to goto the widgets off the main video/movie menu.

I also had to manually download/install the extras pack as it gave me the update failed error during several attempts.

I'm running OpenElec 4.0.2, (XBMC 13.1 beta2) On a fanless Intel Atom machine [Shuttle XS35GT D510 (2x 1.6 GHz) NVIDIA ION] with 1gb ram, 320gb Harddrive and a Pulse eight USB-CEC adapter, normally without keyboard and mouse, hooked directly to TVs HDMI.

For now I've switched back to a different theme that doesn't freeze on me.
(2014-05-21, 11:10)Whoey Wrote: Beautiful theme, wish I could use it but it seems to lock/freeze my OpenElec 4.x install. At first I thought it was only when the screensaver activated, but it also seems to happen randomly when I try to goto the widgets off the main video/movie menu.

I also had to manually download/install the extras pack as it gave me the update failed error during several attempts.

I'm running OpenElec 4.0.2, (XBMC 13.1 beta2) On a fanless Intel Atom machine [Shuttle XS35GT D510 (2x 1.6 GHz) NVIDIA ION] with 1gb ram, 320gb Harddrive and a Pulse eight USB-CEC adapter, normally without keyboard and mouse, hooked directly to TVs HDMI.

Try enabling kiosk mode. That should prevent 90% of the freezes.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Hello guys,

do you maybe know why I can't add music? I don't have the option "Add Music" in the music tab..
@sahara, submenu music - files, have option for add music.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2014-05-21, 12:06)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-05-21, 11:10)Whoey Wrote: Beautiful theme, wish I could use it but it seems to lock/freeze my OpenElec 4.x install. At first I thought it was only when the screensaver activated, but it also seems to happen randomly when I try to goto the widgets off the main video/movie menu.

Try enabling kiosk mode. That should prevent 90% of the freezes.

thanks, so far so good!
(2014-05-19, 23:23)davematt0709 Wrote:
(2013-10-06, 11:22)CutSickAss Wrote:
(2013-10-04, 21:18)CutSickAss Wrote: Is it just me not seeing the movies MPAA ratings (PG-13, R, etc) on the lower left side? The TV ratings appear fine, by the way.

I'm sure others have experienced this issue, and it is probably caused by the scraper, in my case the universal scraper. Basically the MPAA rating that is fetched is not expressed exactly as expected, so no icon appears on the bottom left side. The solution is to open IncludesVariables.xml, and replace the US ratings under value_mpaa (the six first lines below it) with these:
Code:
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated NR) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: NR) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,NR)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NR_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated G) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: G) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,G)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_G_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated PG) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: PG) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,PG)] + !SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) + !SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG-13_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated R) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: R) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,R)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_R_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated NC-17) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: NC-17) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,NC-17)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NC-17_Certificate_US.png</value>

Similarly replace the first six lines under value_mpaa_fs with these:
Code:
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated NR) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: NR) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,NR)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NR_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated G) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: G) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,G)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_G_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="[SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated PG) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: PG) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,PG)] + !SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) + !SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG-13_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated R) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: R) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,R)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_R_Certificate_US.png</value>
    <value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated NC-17) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: NC-17) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,NC-17)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NC-17_Certificate_US.png</value>

Hi guys. First, this is just the best skin going for XBMC. The new MQ5 interface is just incredible. Many thanks for the hard work.

OK, after I installed the most recent version of Gotham and the Azraelomega modded script.extendedinfo to show movie set info, I then checked that everything was working OK using Confluence skin. Then I installed Aeon MQ5 DSMOD that has the colour mods by devilshura (v6.0.2; love colour icons) and program add-on AeonMQ5 ExtraPack 1.1.0. However, I noticed that when I switched to MQ5 I lost the majority of my MPAA ratings (set up to display UK ratings taken off IMDB). The odd things is that of the 600 movies I have in my database only around 20 are displaying the MPAA ratings! If I switch back to Confluence skin they all reappear!! Not sure why this happems or how I get them to display correctly, but I note that the above post by CutSickAss reported the same issue for US ratings. The posted solution for the US ratings in IncludesVariable.xml is what is already in this file, but this is for US ratings. What is the solution for UK ratings? Anyone else with this problem and how is it fixed? Thanks

Hi guys. Does no one else have a problem with mpaa ratings for the UK? Any help in sorting this out would be gratefully received. If it helps here are the equivalent files mentioned by CutSickAss, showing US and UK ratings only. Thanks for any help.

Location of file: AppData/Roaming/XBMC/Addons/skin.aeonmq5/720p/IncludesVariables.xml

-<variable name="value_mpaa">

<value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated NR) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: NR) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,NR)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NR_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated G) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: G) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,G)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_G_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="[SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated PG) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: PG) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,PG)] + ![SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13)]">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG-13_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated R) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: R) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,R)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_R_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated NC-17) | SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,Rated: NC-17) | StringCompare(ListItem.Mpaa,NC-17)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NC-17_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,UK:U)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_U_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,UK: PG)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_PG_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,UK:12) + !SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,UK:12A)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_12_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,UK:12A)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_12A_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,UK:15)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_15_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(ListItem.Mpaa,UK:18)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_18_Certificate_UK.png</value>

-<variable name="value_mpaa_fs">

<value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated NR) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: NR) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,NR)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NR_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated G) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: G) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,G)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_G_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="[SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated PG) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: PG) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,PG)] + ![SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13)]">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated PG-13) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: PG-13) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG-13_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated R) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: R) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,R)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_R_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated NC-17) | SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,Rated: NC-17) | StringCompare(Videoplayer.Mpaa,NC-17)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NC-17_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,UK:U)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_U_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,UK: PG)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_PG_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,UK:12) + !SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,UK:12A)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_12_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,UK:12A)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_12A_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,UK:15)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_15_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Videoplayer.Mpaa,UK:18)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_18_Certificate_UK.png</value>

-<variable name="value_mfmpaa">

<value condition="SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated NR) | SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated: NR) | StringCompare(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),NR)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NR_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated G) | SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated: G) | StringCompare(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),G)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_G_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="[SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated PG) | SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated: PG) | StringCompare(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),PG)] + ![SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated PG-13) | SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated: PG-13)]">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated PG-13) | SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated: PG-13) | StringCompare(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),PG-13)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_PG-13_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated R) | SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated: R) | StringCompare(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),R)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_R_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated NC-17) | SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),Rated: NC-17) | StringCompare(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),NC-17)">flags/mpaa/MPAA_NC-17_Certificate_US.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),UK:U)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_U_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),UK: PG)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_PG_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),UK:12) + !SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),UK:12A)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_12_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),UK:12A)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_12A_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),UK:15)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_15_Certificate_UK.png</value>

<value condition="SubString(Container(510).ListItem.Property(Mpaa),UK:18)">flags/mpaa/BBFC_18_Certificate_UK.png</value>
davematt0709 Try using m4x1m's rating update script & in the settings for it make sure you set 'UK:' as the prefix.
The icons that this skin uses for UK ratings can make it difficult to tell if it's picked up the UK ratings as only the 'U' & 'PG' rated titles show the BBFC style icons (i.e. the ones with a triangle & the rating inside it).

Anyway hope it helps.
(2014-05-22, 01:22)craigey1 Wrote: davematt0709 Try using m4x1m's rating update script & in the settings for it make sure you set 'UK:' as the prefix.
The icons that this skin uses for UK ratings can make it difficult to tell if it's picked up the UK ratings as only the 'U' & 'PG' rated titles show the BBFC style icons (i.e. the ones with a triangle & the rating inside it).

Anyway hope it helps.

Thanks for the suggestion craigey1. Will read through the thread at the weekend and have a go to see if this helps. I am a little surprised that I haven't been able to find any posts about this issue - I can't be the only one with this problem. I assumed it was something to do with the skin though as all the ratings appear correctly with Confleunce but not AeonMQ5. This script fix seems seems to be directed more at top 250 and voting rating, rather than dealing with missing UK ratings in AeonMQ5. Anyway will go through the thread and report back if it helps.
(2014-05-23, 00:20)davematt0709 Wrote: Thanks for the suggestion craigey1. Will read through the thread at the weekend and have a go to see if this helps. I am a little surprised that I haven't been able to find any posts about this issue - I can't be the only one with this problem. I assumed it was something to do with the skin though as all the ratings appear correctly with Confleunce but not AeonMQ5. This script fix seems seems to be directed more at top 250 and voting rating, rather than dealing with missing UK ratings in AeonMQ5. Anyway will go through the thread and report back if it helps.

The updater also updates the UK ratings as well as the top 250 & votes. I've had the same issue as you've mentioned & also found that the ratings appeared fine in Transparency / Confluence skins. However after running the rating updater this skin displays them all the correctly now. I then went through the database & updated any that were missed or had invalid ratings - A couple of films were reported as banned, so created a banned flag & modified the includevariables.xml to cope with a rating of UK:Banned & even my banned flagged now shows correctly.
Morning
I do not know if this is possible or not, but I noticed in some posts that the "Widget"s are displayed under the "Main menu"
I went to "Skin Settings" then "Furniture" and if I can move the place of the "Widgets" I never be able to place it under the "Main menu" ?
(2014-05-23, 11:26)pierre8991 Wrote: Morning
I do not know if this is possible or not, but I noticed in some posts that the "Widget"s are displayed under the "Main menu"
I went to "Skin Settings" then "Furniture" and if I can move the place of the "Widgets" I never be able to place it under the "Main menu" ?

No, you can't place the widgets themselves under the main menu bar.

Thank you
But how you get this type of view I made the choice of Case Mod by Samu Rai 2.

You want the view (showcase) or the media cases?

Are you running Gotham or Frodo?

If it's Gotham, I think I may have to alter the cases for that.

I'll try and do so over the weekend.

I was thinking this was an already type of display, do not develop some thing for me there is enough possibilities in the actual product
If you're running Frodo, you just need to:

download my xbt > place it in addons/skin.aeonmq5/media > go to settings/appearance and then change the theme to my mod > then restart XBMC.

If you’re running Gotham you can try the above, but I think I’ll need to make some small amendments.

• 144(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520