• 148(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
(2014-05-17, 06:35)steve1977 Wrote: I noticed that there is a MOD to allow to access the Mediabrowser Server instead of the local library. Would it be possible to include this natively in the MQ5 code as an option. Some other skins have gone this route and woudl be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Any chance to see above happen? As the MOD already exists, it should be rather easy to add this option? Thanks in advance for considering!!!
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
Hey, i done a quick search of this thread and came up with nothing.

Is anybody else interested in a logout button in the shutdown (System Menu)
I like to hide Shutdown from the main menu so i have no way of logging out.

I added this to DialogueButtonMenu.xml below shutdown as a crude way of doing it.

Code:
<item id="1"><!-- Logoff -->
    <label>Logoff</label>
    <onclick>Dialog.Close(111)</onclick>
    <onclick>System.LogOff</onclick>
</item>
Check Out My 5 User XBMC Tutorial
If i have helped you please REP+
Hi

Was there any fix for this? Missing actors in starring when playing Blu-ray ISOs.

I've added it my Bug / Request list here.

Thanks
(2014-06-04, 18:34)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

Was there any fix for this? Missing actors in starring when playing Blu-ray ISOs.

Thanks

MQ's back Cool and he's promised a new release for MQ5.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Hi

A small bug here I think, this only happens in Gotham not in Frodo for me. Anyone confirm?

When moving up and down any list of TV Series episodes in this "Wide" view the text at the top jumps up and down, which looks really strange.

When using Frodo it stays still and in the same position and is not a problem.

Thanks

(2014-06-04, 21:38)Samu-rai Wrote: MQ's back Cool and he's promised a new release for MQ5.

Hi Samu-rai

That's good news! Greetings to MQ !!

CW..
I'm using the latest MQ5 on 13.0, and I just switched away from Aeon Nox. In the other skin, I can add my video plugin by entering a custom command - something like:

ActivateWindow(10025, plugin://plugin.video.myplugin?options=gohere, return)

Alternatively Nox seems to run the plugin when you add it, and if it is able it lets you "bookmark" off of the initial menu of items in the plugin.

What I'm looking for is a similar feature in MQ5 - I want to be able to pass a parameter to my custom video plugin, and I can't figure out a way to do that here.

Thoughts?

Thanks!
Easiest way is to add it to your favourites.

If the addon won't let you do this through the context menu, then add it manually to the favourites.xml.

(2014-06-04, 21:38)Samu-rai Wrote:
(2014-06-04, 18:34)cw-kid Wrote: Hi

Thanks

MQ's back Cool and he's promised a new release for MQ5.

Ahhhh! (screaming like a little girl) can't wait!
I'm trying to get the 3D case to show when using a stub. I have a file called "Gravity (2013).Bluray.disc", which shows as a bluray case, but If I add the file "Piranha 3DD (2012).3D.Bluray.disc" it shows as a dvd case. I've tried using "Piranha (2010).3D.disc" but I still cant get a 3D case to display.

Any ideas?
craigey1, use .3dbd.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks, but it's showing as a DVD case. Filename "Dredd.3dbd.disc"
Check what case you have the .3DBD tag set to in the skin settings.

Another little bug?

Can anyone confirm this also?

In this view the Not Rated (NR) flag is showing for this TV Show Episode as you can see here.

But if I start playing this episode and in full screen video, if I bring up the info overlay and the NR icon is then missing.

This doesn't appear to be a problem for TV Show Episodes that are rated

As you can see the TV14 flag is visible on the info overlay

So it only seems to be an issue with Not Rated episodes.
It's set to the default of Orange.
I have 3d movies shown with the correct case where I use the filename like something.3D.HSBS.mp4
Just wondering if it's the stubs that are causing an issue?

Tried some other combinations, but still no luck:
"Green Lantern.bluray.disc" produces bluray case
Everything else produces dvd case:
"Dredd 3D (2012).3dbd.disc"
"Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance.bluray.3d.3dbd.disc"
"Jaws 3D (1983).3DBD.mp4"
"Despicable Me 2.3d.hsbs.disc"

Update:
Seems to be related to the path. I copied a 3d mp4 file which shows with a 3d & copied that to the path where my stubs are saved. When I updated the library the file was found, but shows as a DVD.

Also added a stub of Gravity.(2013).3D.BluRay.disc to the movies folder & this worked correctly.

Both folders are set to content of movies - Not sure what's going on, but might just create all my stubs in the movie folder.
Hello
I do not know if this is the right place for this question.
I try to use Aeon MQ 5 to also manage my own pictures, for this I use "MyPics DB" which ru fine.

My problem is when I want to customize the Main Images menu and when I select "Change Backdrop Multiple images" my pictures are displayed. But of course as they are 4x6 inches format they are not correctly displayed on 1920x1080 screen

Is there some parameters that I can change ?

Of course I do not whant to modify the size of each of my pictures
  • 148(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520