• 150(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
(2014-06-09, 22:43)U5tabil Wrote:
(2014-06-09, 14:00)Samu-rai Wrote: No, that feature was removed from MQ5.

why was it removed, the new way sucks

Nice guy.

Simple solution. Code it in yourself.

Oh wait, you don't know how? Rolleyes
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2014-06-09, 11:37)U5tabil Wrote: In the MQ4 there was this press up twice to see trailer. Where has this gone in Mq5? now i have to press C and then click my way to trailer.

yeah, I really miss that feature too. if anyone coded it for MQ5 please share.
Again, put it forward for MQ6.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-06-09, 23:43)Specterx Wrote:
(2014-06-09, 11:37)U5tabil Wrote: In the MQ4 there was this press up twice to see trailer. Where has this gone in Mq5? now i have to press C and then click my way to trailer.

yeah, I really miss that feature too. if anyone coded it for MQ5 please share.

+1
I solved the display of the Logo collection (I used "Movie Set Artwork Automator") .. but I have a request to do .. For me it is hard to explain in English .. so I hope you understand what I want with the image

If the active collection logo, animation cdart overlaps .. very brutal to behold

Do you might have a similar screens .. (image created with Photoshop)

Hi

Please can someone tell me, is there a way of exporting a list of only my movies that belong to a movie set?

Thanks
First of all, I'd like to say that I absolutely love this skin! The customization is just amazing. One quick questions about setting up a theme though. I'd like to have a constant set of pictures (say 5 pics) constantly rotating through the background in the main menu, independent of which menu item was highlighted. Is that possible to set in this skin? Thanks!
@tacky147, one way for it is create pictures folders, one for each item, in XBMC, go to settings, submenu customize main menu, for each item have option for use multiple images (folder), only need set the path.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Thanks for the quick reply Wanilton. That did the trick nicely!
(2014-06-11, 16:00)JimThend Wrote: I solved the display of the Logo collection (I used "Movie Set Artwork Automator") .. but I have a request to do .. For me it is hard to explain in English .. so I hope you understand what I want with the image

If the active collection logo, animation cdart overlaps .. very brutal to behold

you can changed value in viewrightlist.xml to move disc set more above normal.That not effective on single disc.
e.g.(reduce "x" value if you want to move disc to cover.)
in right list mode for movie sets, is there a way to make discarts bigger(possibly double in size)? bcuz on a big tv screen, they look unusually small. thanks for any help in advance.

also, is it possible to make clearart a little bigger?
(2014-06-12, 07:21)devilshura Wrote: you can changed value in viewrightlist.xml to move disc set more above normal.That not effective on single disc.

Thank you .. works perfectly WinkWinkWink

I hope this change makes MarcosQui final the next update

I take this opportunity to ask the last help ..
How can I view a single fanart ..... As this

I visualize moving .. 6 fanart is a bit 'annoying

thank you .. always sorry for my english
When you are in the visualisation screen, press the menu button (M on a keyboard), and on the menu that appears at the bottom of the screen is an option to customise the screen.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-06-12, 12:53)Samu-rai Wrote: When you are in the visualisation screen, press the menu button (M on a keyboard), and on the menu that appears at the bottom of the screen is an option to customise the screen.

thank you .. Big Grin Wink Big Grin Wink
(2014-06-12, 12:27)alexp4re Wrote: in right list mode for movie sets, is there a way to make discarts bigger(possibly double in size)? bcuz on a big tv screen, they look unusually small. thanks for any help in advance.

also, is it possible to make clearart a little bigger?
Yes,All your request can be done by some adjustment.
-For bigger disc set, You must chang this value to what size you want.(e.g.from 130 to 200)
-Disc position will move up to suit the new size and space between disc too.

-Sample

-If you want bigger logo/clearart too. There are some value to change.
  • 150(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520