• 151(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
thanks for your help devilshura!!! wow! it looks great!

one last thing. can u be so kind & show where to adjust to make the logos bigger in SETS VIEW (for movie sets). THANKS!!!
Is it possible to have two columns of disc art? I think I have seen this before. If so how would I achieve this in low list or right list?
(2014-06-13, 16:46)alexp4re Wrote: thanks for your help devilshura!!! wow! it looks great!

one last thing. can u be so kind & show where to adjust to make the logos bigger in SETS VIEW (for movie sets). THANKS!!!
Movie title is control by Myvideonav.xml.You can get the mod here.
[MOD] Larger Logo
Any plans for users to be able to create more than two menus on top of the two existing' My Menu' menu's?
@borgmanjayce, one tip, use presets, you have ten, it´s equal 20 my menu´s, think you have 10 main menu available in one single profile, any main menu is exclusive, it´s work equal profile change, but don´t need change profile, only need alternate preset, this is powerfull resource in MQ5. Create one by one, and save each preset, after is very easy change one preset by other, create one exclusive for videos, and addons video, other main menu exclusive for music, music addons, concerts.

Create presets in customize main menu item, only need after replace function, save main menu (new preset), after change all again save second main menu...in each preset you have 2 my menus....
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2014-06-14, 23:02)Wanilton Wrote: @borgmanjayce, one tip, use presets, you have ten, it´s equal 20 my menu´s, think you have 10 main menu available in one single profile, any main menu is exclusive, it´s work equal profile change, but don´t need change profile, only need alternate preset, this is powerfull resource in MQ5. Create one by one, and save each preset, after is very easy change one preset by other, create one exclusive for videos, and addons video, other main menu exclusive for music, music addons, concerts.

Create presets in customize main menu item, only need after replace function, save main menu (new preset), after change all again save second main menu...in each preset you have 2 my menus....
I'll give that advice of yours a go.

Out of curiosity, I noticed that there were 8 slots for customization. I take it that means I can only use both "My Menu" options once in each preset. So for example, if I want to have custom menus for Anime TV shows/Anime OAVs/Tokusatsu/Anime Movies, I'd have to create two separate sets of presets; one for Anime TV and OAVS and the other preset for the latter two custom menus?

Sorry if this sounds confusing, but I'm still trying to get round setting up the new version, even after somehow switching off the sound and permanently deleting a folder of concert videos by accident in the software and trying to remove the playlists created when I installed Frodo a while back.
Use submenus for do it, only need press left arrow in any availabe item in main menu customization.
Photo 
The RIGHT view has now become my all time favorite view and it even has me redoing some of my artwork just to suit this layout.

I have a question though in regards to movie sets and specifically the display of the disc art.

In non movie set view the disc spins out of the side of the poster. Smile

To accommodate multi discs for movie sets they are displayed by the side however this places them directly over the logo title completely obscuring it which does seem a shame as it reduces the impact of the fine layout. They also overlap considerably - I assume this has been done to cover the possibility of a 10 disc movie set however with detailed discs it can look over messy.

I presume this is the design within the skin so my question is, is there any possibility of having them sit to the right of the logo rather than on it as this would look a lot cleaner? Again if this is down to 10 disc sets then I would assume there would not be an issue with starting on the right and going left just as now it starts left and goes right.

Also could there be consideration for spacing them further apart?

If not possible then OK and thank you for giving me the chance to voice the request Smile

If this is something I can MOD myself with directions to the correct XML file(s) then happy to do so too. Smile
Read this post.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Another request .. you can replace the clearart with a banner on this screen

I would like a display similar to this .. (image created with Photoshop)

thanks Smile
(2014-06-15, 22:37)Samu-rai Wrote: Read this post.

Thank you and apologies that I didn't spot that within the thread. Smile

Also helped me work out how to stop the overlap by changing

<itemgap>-97</itemgap> to <itemgap>0</itemgap>
I decided to do a complete uninstall and reinstall, making sure to remove all the related Registry entries as well as rebooting it.

It runs fine for the most part, although for some reason, it has difficulty when it comes to downloading add-ones including skins from the various repositories including the official XBMC one in that they take ages to download, if it downloads at all.
Hi All,

I have been wondering how to get my actor filmographies working like advertised below

I have a screen that looks like the one below when i click on an actors name. Are these two screens the same function of is their different work required to use 'filmography's'

Cheers
script.metadata.actors

Search through this very thread to find the version that works.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Canozzie, look my post about script metadata.actors

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1701890
  • 151(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520