• 165(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
Hi All

Is there a way to use extrafanart files instead of extrathumbs on the Showcase (extra thumbnail style) view? The idea would be to keep the view as it is, with the 4 images, but using .jpg files of the extrafanart directory iso the thumb1..thumb4 files. The reason is that there're several scrapers and metadata sites with extrafanart support, but thumbnail support is very limited (I'm having problems to find a linux scrapper that supports it).

Thanks in advance

Max
(2014-07-07, 15:49)teegray1124 Wrote:
(2014-07-06, 23:00)teegray1124 Wrote: Image

Bug or something my clear logo is actually too small how do I fix that. I've seen them show bigger...

Still need help with this

(2014-07-07, 17:10)devilshura Wrote:
(2014-07-07, 15:49)teegray1124 Wrote: Still need help with this
You will look at this post.
(2013-11-19, 03:55)devilshura Wrote: Nice look for minimalist than original once.Also i have a mini mod of it too.Just for who love big logo.

-Nothing need to download.You can made it by yourself.

Hallo Devilshura,
I have make the adjustment, it's works fine.
However, I have one question.
When an artist has no logo the previous remains. is there something to do about it?
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
Sorry if this has been asked before but 165 pages is a lot to try and read.

I love this skin and everything about it, the only thing I miss from my old skin, is that there used to be a "NEW" notification next to my TV show name when I had updated and their were new episodes available for that show. I have looked through the menus in this skin and am unable to find a way to do this. Is it possible with this lovely skin?
(2014-07-15, 05:56)Beladorizid Wrote: Sorry if this has been asked before but 165 pages is a lot to try and read.

I love this skin and everything about it, the only thing I miss from my old skin, is that there used to be a "NEW" notification next to my TV show name when I had updated and their were new episodes available for that show. I have looked through the menus in this skin and am unable to find a way to do this. Is it possible with this lovely skin?

No. Put if forward for MQ6 though.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Regarding Artist logo, some artists logos don't appear, even though logo.png is inside artist folder?
Hi people!

I'm trying to do something but I can't seem to find a way. I wish to achieve this on XBMC for Android, but I'm testing on PC right now. Anyway, here it is.

On my Shield, XBMC for Android got the TV Series menu and Movies menu, sources being linked to my PC (for example \\My-PC\Movies). It's working really well. Now I wish it can access the DVD drive. I managed to add a source under the movies menu linking to the DVD drive on my computer. So when I select Movies, a new one with a weird name appears. Nevertheless, it plays my DVD. But it's not optimal.

Is there a way to create a custom menu on the main menu? With its own source? I could name it DVD, and when clicking on it, would launch the DVD on my computer. I tried under Settings\Skin settings\Main menu\Customize main menu, but I'm not able to do what I wish. I see an option about "My menu 1" and "My menu 2", but I can't find what to do with those.

Thanks! And sorry for my awful english Tongue

Hymn'
i have a problem with the view

as soon as i open the movie menu it take me to WIDE VIEW and after changing it to difrent view that i like and after i logoff and back again it comes back to WIDE , how can i make the view showcase or any as default ?
Hello everyone,

I use this beautiful skin for several weeks now and I want to know if it is possible to have the following visualizations for music playback in full screen:

- a CD wall (like AEON Nox)

or/and

- this visualization (like Transparency!):

Thanks!
@Me-- That might be best as a request for the future MQ6, there's a separate thread for that. Nice visualization tho!

Can anyone here tell me if they have had any luck with these director style genre icons working in MQ5? I had them working in MQ4 but now they always show up with the black box around them, as pictured.
They're jpegs, when i convert them to png they dont show at all. The naming conventions are correct..

(2014-07-20, 09:41)Canozzie Wrote: @Me-- That might be best as a request for the future MQ6, there's a separate thread for that. Nice visualization tho!

Ok I already would like to know if it was possible with MQ5. If it is not, I'll ask for MQ6 Wink

Thanks for your reply.
(2014-07-20, 10:49)Me-- Wrote:
(2014-07-20, 09:41)Canozzie Wrote: @Me-- That might be best as a request for the future MQ6, there's a separate thread for that. Nice visualization tho!

Ok I already would like to know if it was possible with MQ5. If it is not, I'll ask for MQ6 Wink

Thanks for your reply.

Not unless you know how to mod a skin.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

Hi

I want to start directly in movie library movielist, where i can change?

thank you
Hello, I've been using Aeon MQ5 since its release and I'm pretty satisfied with it. However, I run into an issue with transparent logos that no other skin seems to have. I use png files with transparency to represent launchers in Advanced Launcher, but whenever I do the logos have a black background instead of a clear background. The same occurs for transparent logos used with Chrome Launcher and, likely, all across MQ5.

The effect is similar to the one shown in this post, which has appeared to have gone entirely unanswered. Is there anyone who can add some insight on this?

Thanks!

Edit: I fixed my own problem! Removing the file "black.png" from the skin's media folder did the trick. But that just makes me wonder...what was the intention of that file, anyways?
I have a really quick question. In this skin, Is there somewhere in the settings where I can go so when I scrape new movies/tv shows, it puts a little *NEW* tag on the movies or the TV Shows? I have searched around and cannot seem to find it, I'm probably just looking past it, but I figured id ask.
  • 165(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520