[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.31 Average
djhifi Offline
(2014-09-29 12:42)Samu-rai Wrote:  
(2014-09-29 02:01)djhifi Wrote:  
(2014-09-27 12:04)Samu-rai Wrote:  If you search this thread there is a mod for this.

1st: This thread has 177 pages.
2nd: Ive searched the last 30 pages and there is not
3rd: Can you help? And be more specific? Or pointing its easier?

With respect, if you don't have time or the patients to look through the thread and locate the information you require, do you really expect me to?

However, I just did a search with the keywords: movie sets disc logos & found it here:

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1732489

Im sorry if I sounded too harsh. I've found it myself yesterday. Thanks for the tip!
find quote
megalodon Offline
(2014-09-26 20:20)cw-kid Wrote:  
(2014-09-20 23:37)megalodon Wrote:  Since I upgraded to openelec 4.1.6 beta due to issues with the bios on my intel NUC I haven't had any issues with the music fullscreen but I have no doubt it will happen again soon. LOL

Let me know how you get on, OE 4.2.0 stable has just been released I am going to update all my HTPC's to that soon.

OpenELEC 4.1.6 Beta so far has been fine, there are a few issues with the fanart for the weather taking a while to display and sometimes if shows the weather as offline, i.e. with a line through it and no forecast but the movies etc are playing great. Its not crashed once. Any issues with 4.2.0?

For any one wanting to know about the Larger Logos and spinning discs code changes its on page 150.
find quote
Samu-rai Offline
Posting Freak
(2014-09-30 02:28)megalodon Wrote:  
(2014-09-26 20:20)cw-kid Wrote:  
(2014-09-20 23:37)megalodon Wrote:  Since I upgraded to openelec 4.1.6 beta due to issues with the bios on my intel NUC I haven't had any issues with the music fullscreen but I have no doubt it will happen again soon. LOL

Let me know how you get on, OE 4.2.0 stable has just been released I am going to update all my HTPC's to that soon.

OpenELEC 4.1.6 Beta so far has been fine, there are a few issues with the fanart for the weather taking a while to display and sometimes if shows the weather as offline, i.e. with a line through it and no forecast but the movies etc are playing great. Its not crashed once. Any issues with 4.2.0?

For any one wanting to know about the Larger Logos and spinning discs code changes its on page 150.

The weather issue has been happening on my OE machine too, and I'm still running Frodo. It must be an intermittent addon issue.

My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

[Image: all-thin-banner.jpg]
find quote
cw-kid Offline
Posting Freak
I've just seen the Extended Info Script fail again when entering in to music playback full screen mode on OpenElec 4.2.0. First time its happened since I installed the new version of OE yesterday morning.

I can't say I have noticed any issues with the Weather section, appears to be OK at the moment anyway's.

My XBMC is still bombing out randomly when playing music and restarting itself. I don't know what is causing this, Lyrics add-on / Artist SlideShow add-on / LCD Proc add-on ? Or what ? Very difficult to get to the bottom of.

Over all I think Frodo was more stable than Gotham has been, I had far fewer issues on Frodo when I got that bedded in.

Cheers

The Media Center Blog
The Digital Lifestyle
Authorised Euro Z-wave dealer contact for bespoke prices!
find quote
black_eagle Online
Fan
@cw-kid - Possibly better to open a new thread for your issue and post a debug log and the crashlog from when this happens. Not really a skin related issue as far as I can tell right now.

Learning Linux the hard way !!
find quote
cw-kid Offline
Posting Freak
(2014-09-30 14:42)black_eagle Wrote:  @cw-kid - Possibly better to open a new thread for your issue and post a debug log and the crashlog from when this happens. Not really a skin related issue as far as I can tell right now.

Yes sorry your quite right! Taking this thread off topic somewhat, but I just wanted to discuss these issues with some other Aeon MQ5 users.

The Extended Info Script failing in full screen music playback mode, is kinda related to the skin as the skin needs updating to use the proper newer versions by Phil.

Cheers

The Media Center Blog
The Digital Lifestyle
Authorised Euro Z-wave dealer contact for bespoke prices!
find quote
megalodon Offline
(2014-09-30 22:59)cw-kid Wrote:  
(2014-09-30 14:42)black_eagle Wrote:  @cw-kid - Possibly better to open a new thread for your issue and post a debug log and the crashlog from when this happens. Not really a skin related issue as far as I can tell right now.

Yes sorry your quite right! Taking this thread off topic somewhat, but I just wanted to discuss these issues with some other Aeon MQ5 users.

The Extended Info Script failing in full screen music playback mode, is kinda related to the skin as the skin needs updating to use the proper newer versions by Phil.

Cheers

I have upgraded to 4.2.0 stable and the weather seems to still have intermittent issues, It doesn't matter which weather pack I use. The only way I can get it to work is by selecting yahoo in the settings and returning to the main menu which then shows the large icon in the left hand window and the weather fan art and then going back and selecting weather underground and returning to the main menu to get all the weather for the days of the week, Its a shame because I never had any problems on the version I used before 4.1.6 beta. I always get a yellow line through a cloud on boot of OpenELEC.
Im still wondering after all these years of Aeon versions why Marcus doesn't ask Phil if he could build the extended info Script into Aeon MQ if phil has no time to support or update it anymore. At least it would be one less thing to manage.
(This post was last modified: Today 14:31 by megalodon.)
find quote
Samu-rai Offline
Posting Freak
Extended info script is built into MQ5, but each time Phil updates it, the skins need to be altered to accommodate the changes.

My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

[Image: all-thin-banner.jpg]
find quote