• 183(current)
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 5
You need to set the content on the source to 'Music Video's' to get them to show under MQ5's Concerts entry.

However, although this works quite well, clear art and clear logos aren't well supported so I ended up scraping mine as movies and then creating a smart playlist so I can have all the art.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
@DenmanGuy
I use MediaElch to full satisfaction on the mac.
You should put all settings right in MediaElch. Try to refer to a directory with a few concerts.
I use it for all concerts/music dvds and for some movies or series that XBMC not good scrapt.
btw, MediaElch scrapt also clearlogo fanart poster, discart, logos, banners
Sting Live in Berlin.nfo Make with MediaElch
Good luck
MacMini 2012 - MacOS 10.10 - Kodi
(2014-10-18, 09:22)cw-kid Wrote: There is an even better solution which is easier. Just install this zip file which is a fork of the WU addon

https://github.com/uNiversaI/weather.wun...rsonal_api

In the new WU addon settings simply enter the api key as is, no need for inverting, base64 encoding or editing of python files.

Restart XBMC when finished and weather will start working again.

Thanks working again nicely.
Hi Guys,

Is Aeon MQ5 working ok with Kodi Alpha 4
Nope, need many fixes, I don´t believe Marcos will fix MQ5 for Helix, probably only in MQ6 for have full support.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
(2014-10-19, 21:06)DenmanGuy Wrote: But is this really how Concerts in AEON MQ5 is supposed to work? You need a utility like this, or you have to create your own .nfo file for each concert? Does anyone have a sample concert .nfo that they can share with me so I can add it myself?

Adding Concerts in to XBMC sucks!

When I added mine I had to do it manually, creating each .nfo file and downloading and renaming the artwork.

I only have some music video files I downloaded, in my Concerts area and a couple of DVD rips.

This is my blank template .nfo file for music videos, I just fill in these fields and name it like: artistname - trackname.nfo

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252" standalone="yes" ?>
<musicvideo>
    <title></title>
    <artist></artist>
    <album></album>
    <plot></plot>
    <runtime></runtime>
    <year></year>
    <genre></genre>
    <genre></genre>
    <genre></genre>
    <genre></genre>
    <director></director>
    <studio></studio>
</musicvideo>

I just looked at a .nfo file now and they now look like the example below, so after then have been played, XBMC must populate all this other stuff like <fileinfo>, as I didn't.

here is an example for: The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<musicvideo>
    <title>The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star</title>
    <rating>0.000000</rating>
    <epbookmark>0.000000</epbookmark>
    <year>1979</year>
    <top250>0</top250>
    <track>-1</track>
    <album>The Age of Plastic</album>
    <votes></votes>
    <outline></outline>
    <plot>&quot;Video Killed the Radio Star&quot; is a song written by Trevor Horn, Geoff Downes and Bruce Woolley in 1978. It was first recorded by Bruce Woolley and The Camera Club (with Thomas Dolby on keyboards) for their album English Garden, and later by British synthpop and new wave group The Buggles, consisting of Horn and Downes. The track was released as their debut single on 7 September 1979 by Island Records, and is from their first album The Age of Plastic.</plot>
    <tagline></tagline>
    <runtime>3</runtime>
    <mpaa></mpaa>
    <playcount>2</playcount>
    <lastplayed>2013-12-04</lastplayed>
    <id></id>
    <genre>New Wave</genre>
    <genre>Synthpop</genre>
    <set></set>
    <director></director>
    <premiered>1601-01-01</premiered>
    <status></status>
    <code></code>
    <aired>1601-01-01</aired>
    <studio>Island</studio>
    <trailer></trailer>
    <fileinfo>
        <streamdetails>
            <video>
                <codec>avc1</codec>
                <aspect>1.333330</aspect>
                <width>640</width>
                <height>480</height>
                <durationinseconds>214</durationinseconds>
            </video>
            <audio>
                <codec>aac</codec>
                <language>und</language>
                <channels>2</channels>
            </audio>
        </streamdetails>
    </fileinfo>
    <artist>The Buggles</artist>
    <resume>
        <position>0.000000</position>
        <total>0.000000</total>
    </resume>
    <dateadded>2013-11-23 14:59:52</dateadded>
</musicvideo>

For the artwork I name them like this:

The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star-fanart.jpg
The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star-poster.jpg

And the actual video file is name like this:

The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star.mp4

And is located in a folder called:

\\Server\Music Videos\Videos\The Buggles

I also have another folder for the few DVD concerts I have

\\Server\Music Videos\DVD\

You can then import music video files in to the XBMC concerts area once you have created your nfo files and got a poster and fanart image etc.

Hope this helps.

XBMC Main Menu - Concerts

Concerts Area

Music Concert / Video Information

(2014-10-20, 18:09)cw-kid Wrote:
(2014-10-19, 21:06)DenmanGuy Wrote: But is this really how Concerts in AEON MQ5 is supposed to work? You need a utility like this, or you have to create your own .nfo file for each concert? Does anyone have a sample concert .nfo that they can share with me so I can add it myself?

Adding Concerts in to XBMC sucks!

When I added mine I had to do it manually, creating each .nfo file and downloading and renaming the artwork.

I only have some music video files I downloaded, in my Concerts area and a couple of DVD rips.

This is my blank template .nfo file for music videos, I just fill in these fields and name it like: artistname - trackname.nfo

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="windows-1252" standalone="yes" ?>
<musicvideo>
    <title></title>
    <artist></artist>
    <album></album>
    <plot></plot>
    <runtime></runtime>
    <year></year>
    <genre></genre>
    <genre></genre>
    <genre></genre>
    <genre></genre>
    <director></director>
    <studio></studio>
</musicvideo>

I just looked at a .nfo file now and they now look like the example below, so after then have been played, XBMC must populate all this other stuff like <fileinfo>, as I didn't.

here is an example for: The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star.

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<musicvideo>
    <title>The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star</title>
    <rating>0.000000</rating>
    <epbookmark>0.000000</epbookmark>
    <year>1979</year>
    <top250>0</top250>
    <track>-1</track>
    <album>The Age of Plastic</album>
    <votes></votes>
    <outline></outline>
    <plot>&quot;Video Killed the Radio Star&quot; is a song written by Trevor Horn, Geoff Downes and Bruce Woolley in 1978. It was first recorded by Bruce Woolley and The Camera Club (with Thomas Dolby on keyboards) for their album English Garden, and later by British synthpop and new wave group The Buggles, consisting of Horn and Downes. The track was released as their debut single on 7 September 1979 by Island Records, and is from their first album The Age of Plastic.</plot>
    <tagline></tagline>
    <runtime>3</runtime>
    <mpaa></mpaa>
    <playcount>2</playcount>
    <lastplayed>2013-12-04</lastplayed>
    <id></id>
    <genre>New Wave</genre>
    <genre>Synthpop</genre>
    <set></set>
    <director></director>
    <premiered>1601-01-01</premiered>
    <status></status>
    <code></code>
    <aired>1601-01-01</aired>
    <studio>Island</studio>
    <trailer></trailer>
    <fileinfo>
        <streamdetails>
            <video>
                <codec>avc1</codec>
                <aspect>1.333330</aspect>
                <width>640</width>
                <height>480</height>
                <durationinseconds>214</durationinseconds>
            </video>
            <audio>
                <codec>aac</codec>
                <language>und</language>
                <channels>2</channels>
            </audio>
        </streamdetails>
    </fileinfo>
    <artist>The Buggles</artist>
    <resume>
        <position>0.000000</position>
        <total>0.000000</total>
    </resume>
    <dateadded>2013-11-23 14:59:52</dateadded>
</musicvideo>

For the artwork I name them like this:

The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star-fanart.jpg
The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star-poster.jpg

And the actual video file is name like this:

The Buggles - Video Killed The Radio Star.mp4

And is located in a folder called:

\\Server\Music Videos\Videos\The Buggles

I also have another folder for the few DVD concerts I have

\\Server\Music Videos\DVD\

You can then import music video files in to the XBMC concerts area once you have created your nfo files and got a poster and fanart image etc.

Hope this helps.

XBMC Main Menu - Concerts

Concerts Area

Music Concert / Video Information

Fantastic, cw-kid! You're definitely right - adding concert stuff to XBMC really sucks. But this is exactly what I need.
Cheers................................DenmanGuy

Amp: ONKYO TX-SR494; Display: SAMSUNG Q60 58" QLED TV; Processor: Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2nd Gen) - Quad-core 2.0GHz; OS: Android; RAM: 16 GB; KODI: 20.2.0
(2014-10-19, 18:26)MisterT2000 Wrote: Hi

I don't know if this question has been post, but i find nothing with search and i can't read all pages of this forum

I create a collection set but the view 'vitrine" (in french) show nothing.

Do you have a idea? I lost 2 hours for this problem and i decide to post

Saga View

Sory for my poor english

thanks for next answers
You need to install the script.extendedinfo addon in order to have set info scrapped.
(2014-10-19, 21:23)black_eagle Wrote: You need to set the content on the source to 'Music Video's' to get them to show under MQ5's Concerts entry.

However, although this works quite well, clear art and clear logos aren't well supported so I ended up scraping mine as movies and then creating a smart playlist so I can have all the art.

Thanks black_eagle. That worked!

[Later Edit] Actually, I spoke too soon. It worked for Gotham 13.1, but not for 13.2. The only way I could get it to work was using .nfo files, as indicated by cw-kid.
Cheers................................DenmanGuy

Amp: ONKYO TX-SR494; Display: SAMSUNG Q60 58" QLED TV; Processor: Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2nd Gen) - Quad-core 2.0GHz; OS: Android; RAM: 16 GB; KODI: 20.2.0
Do you see the disc art in other views? If so, what is the view name where you don't see it?
If you don't see it nowhere, it's likely you didn't scrapped it.. To make sure of that, select the Alien set, go inside, select one of the alien movies, go to contextual menu, select "obtenir le logo/clearart - mode GUI", then select DISC ART, and select the one you like.
Now, do you see the disc art for this movie? If not there is a problem i don't understand.
If yes, go one step back to put yourself at the set level. Do you see the disc of the movie you just scrapped?
(2014-10-20, 19:01)DenmanGuy Wrote:
(2014-10-19, 21:23)black_eagle Wrote: You need to set the content on the source to 'Music Video's' to get them to show under MQ5's Concerts entry.

Thanks black_eagle. That worked!

[Later Edit] Actually, I spoke too soon. It worked for Gotham 13.1, but not for 13.2. The only way I could get it to work was using .nfo files, as indicated by cw-kid.

@DenmanGuy

The "Source" for where your music video files are located on the NAS or file server in XBMC the Content should be set as Music Videos.

Go to Concerts - Files select your folder from the list and either Edit Source or Change Content, which should take you to the Set Content dialogue.

Mine looks like this, use the TheAudioDB.com for Music Videos scraper.

You still need your manually created nfo files for most content though. But doing this gets the items to appear in the Concerts area of XBMC etc.
(2014-10-20, 21:33)djoole Wrote: Do you see the disc art in other views? If so, what is the view name where you don't see it?
If you don't see it nowhere, it's likely you didn't scrapped it.. To make sure of that, select the Alien set, go inside, select one of the alien movies, go to contextual menu, select "obtenir le logo/clearart - mode GUI", then select DISC ART, and select the one you like.
Now, do you see the disc art for this movie? If not there is a problem i don't understand.
If yes, go one step back to put yourself at the set level. Do you see the disc of the movie you just scrapped?

thanks for this little tutorial djoole with french sentence. It works now. I have all discarts in m y alien set. I think i'll modify the size and position of discarts for more visualization. But i don't understand why Artwork downloader addon doesn't scraped discart because in settings artwork downloader addon, discart is check. Or discarts must be manually add?
(2014-10-21, 10:39)cw-kid Wrote: @DenmanGuy

The "Source" for where your music video files are located on the NAS or file server in XBMC the Content should be set as Music Videos.

Go to Concerts - Files select your folder from the list and either Edit Source or Change Content, which should take you to the Set Content dialogue.

Mine looks like this, use the TheAudioDB.com for Music Videos scraper.

You still need your manually created nfo files for most content though. But doing this gets the items to appear in the Concerts area of XBMC etc.

Still don't find that doing it this way gives me all of the art, whereas scraping as movies and using a smart playlist does.

If I use MQ5's default concerts entry, I don't get the clear art/logo.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
  • 183(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Aeon MQ 520