Release - XBMCtorrent v0.6.4: torrent streaming for XBMC

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.5 Average
donken Offline
They are working on it. So I guess patience. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=187645
find quote
mithandir Offline
Thanks for info Smile
find quote
vinux Offline
hi,

I have a problem with this plugin on my RBpi 256MB. My XBMC distro is OpenElec, when I launch a movie RBpi hangs and freeze after few minutes of playing.
Same issue with Raspbmc distro. Do you encountered the same issue on RBpi 512MB ? I suppose is a performance issue, however I activate overclooking on my Pi.
find quote
neno1978 Offline
(2014-03-08 22:26)vinux Wrote:  hi,

I have a problem with this plugin on my RBpi 256MB. My XBMC distro is OpenElec, when I launch a movie RBpi hangs and freeze after few minutes of playing.
Same issue with Raspbmc distro. Do you encountered the same issue on RBpi 512MB ? I suppose is a performance issue, however I activate overclooking on my Pi.

Ghotam or frodo? For me xbmc openelec distro work perfect(i can watch 1080 movies , 6gb) I was in raspbmc , great change openelec. In ghotham freeze, but no only xbmctorrent, I think ghotham freez for him self. May be it is related to some personal configuration; overlock, advancedsettings, cmdline.txt... May be
find quote
nektahiti Offline
Just wondering if anyone else is having this issue on an Android box.

When I am watching a movie on torrent, if I pause before it completes and watch it go to 100% and seeding and then resume it works fine.

If I let it go to 100% with no pause, the video stops as I suppose it completes to 100% in the background. This is only on my android box.

Also I often get crashes while playing if not at 100%... I see a couple of errors related to GA so will try turning it off.

I will run some more tests and try to get meaningful logs.

Thanks for this great app!!! Just wondering what kind of android hardware you had a chance to test it on steeve?
find quote
Neshala Offline
Any update for Raspberry PI ?
I have tried to use USB stick as download location, and also default pi card storage. But it is very unstable, break many times, streaming start and just block at some point and get stucked. I am using OpenElec Version:3.2.4.
Thanks for great work, this is most amazing addon for XBMC, i just hope that you will find way to optimise it for Raspberry Pi model B hardware.
find quote
ollie Offline
Hi, Just trying to get this working without much sucess,

Heres my log http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=145900

any help would be greatly appreciated.
find quote
Wolfy ZA Offline
Stikk cant get majority of tv shows to play. Can become a drag when I wanna watch something on the fly
find quote
ratzofftoya Offline
This is really great--fantastic work!

One comment regarding library integration: it'd be great if I could add a specific show rather than just the episode of that show.
find quote
Gozalito Offline
Hello,

I have a suggestion.

An option to add a block-list it would be great!

A block-list from an HTTP source, for example like this list.

It is possible to do so?
find quote
tahyti Offline
Donor
I wish you would make a torrent addon that would work as a standalone torrent downloader inside Xbmc.
As is the only option we have is transmission which is a remote controler of transmission so I cant find a way to just download torrents on android.

This app is great btw, thanks!
find quote
JaffaTheCake Offline
I'm surprised at how well this works. Nicely done.
find quote
erdosain9 Offline
Hello. Thank you very much for the plugin! But I have a problem ...
It turns out that on the machine that I have kubuntu works perfect ... and in my notebook that I have ubuntu ... well, no.
When I put "Play from here", or download the torrent ... stays at "downloading metadata ... 0%" and finds no seeders (and I know there are other seeders because from kubuntu the perfect low).

What lack install?? configure or what?

Greetings and thanks!

i think this is te problem: ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 2, path [plugin://plugin.video.xbmctorrent/play/magnet.....

This is a translation of google
(This post was last modified: 2014-03-12 05:56 by erdosain9.)
find quote
GuiZ Offline
Hi,

Steeve thx for this awsome addon.
I've got a request for you. Could you consider adding an option to choose metadata language. I don't know if it's normal but all metadata are in English.
My scrapper are correctly set (TMDB and TVDB), no problem with video library.

Thx for your job
find quote
erdosain9 Offline
Please help me!
I tried a lot of things and nothing ...
I can not see any movie torrent, even downloading.

This is the log: http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=148109

I've been looking all! and nothing, I'll go crazy.
find quote