Release - XBMCtorrent v0.6.4: torrent streaming for XBMC

Thread Rating:
  • 16 Votes - 4.5 Average
Relys Offline
Hi Steeve,

I would like to thank you for developing this plugin. I use it almost daily. I registered on this forum to urge you to push SOCKS5 proxy support! Please add this feature! It's so frustrating to route all traffic through the VPN to ensure IP doesn't get exposed to the swarm. This is especially noticeable for those of us who game regularly and can't stand the added latency of routing though a VPN. Sure you can disable/enable VPN every time, but having SOCKS5 support would give us all peace of mind.

Thank you for your consideration and your continued support of this plugin.
find quote
Archerptty Offline
Hi,

I added the xbmc torrent on my iPad it say IOS not supported .WHat the reason for it. But it work superb on my PC. Can you add this link to the addon. http://www.torrentz.eu/i

If you can please
Mail at archerptty@gmail.com

Thank you
find quote
Movie_lover Offline
How do I download the Android version?
find quote
nimrod77 Offline
Is there any chance that you could implement a setting to define the different download locations for TV, and another for movies?

My HTPC A8-5400k APU, Asrock FM2A75-PRO4-M, 4GB Kingston HyperX, Samsung 830 64GB SSD, 4TB HDD Storage, Hauppage HVR-2200 Tuner, Silverstone LC-16M Case.
(This post was last modified: Yesterday 14:34 by nimrod77.)
find quote
schumi2004 Offline
Posting Freak
(Yesterday 14:26)nimrod77 Wrote:  Is there any chance that you could implement a setting to define the different download locations for TV, and another for movies?

And a option to save or not before you play stream Wink

[Image: all-thin-banner.jpg]
find quote
luis_suarez Offline
Hi, i got an error,
http://fotos.subefotos.com/006e64b3265c7...a714ao.jpg

"Playlist aborted - One or more items failed to play Check the log file for details"
"Reproduccion de lista abortada. Uno o mas archivos fallaron al reproducirse compruebe el archivo de registro para mas detalles"
Please HELP!!
i have the last xbmc beta (4) Gotham!
find quote
ratzofftoya Offline
Fantastic add-on, I love the library integration. Two questions.

1.)Some films, like films in the star wars series, don't seam to want to generate .strm files for my XBMC library. Instead, they create something called "Star Wars" with no extension.

2.)I also vote for SOCK5 proxy support ASAP, please! It'd be great to integrate this.
find quote