Release - XBMCtorrent v0.6.4: torrent streaming for XBMC

Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 4.53 Average
iorifly Online
Fan
Does anyone have solution to the following problem:

When I add the episode of my library, I can not pull captions, because the file name is the address of the torrent.
  However if I open the file directly from the addon, this comes with the correct name and I can pull the legend ...

I know the addon no longer in development, however know someone managed to patch or solution?
find quote
neno1978 Offline
The great question is why no longer development the addon??
find quote
Frozin Offline
(2014-10-10 00:48)neno1978 Wrote:  The great question is why no longer development the addon??

It's in the first post :/

[Image: all-clearlogo.jpg]
find quote
neno1978 Offline
This is a "metaphysic" question ....
find quote
gabrielduartee Online
is it just here, or every time the add-on is trying to update to version 0.6.5? when it finishes the update, it says that it stills on 0.6.4 and there's a new update, and again it tries to update... it's becoming very annoying...
find quote
risingevil Offline
Doe anyone know if I'm running XBMCTorrent on the raspberry pi, would it be faster to download to the SD card VS an externally attached HD?

Also, is there a reason as to why the info screen from search results doesn't have a trailer button, unlike the info screens of my library items. In the same vain, the xbmc player doesn't auto-retrieve subtitles for the videos xbmctorrent streams, unlike the items already in my library. Is this a bug or are these features implemented separately from xbmc? I'm probably wrong, but if the selected/playing video file provide the necessary metadata, shouldn't these features be available? I guess I just want to know if there is a flaw in my line of thinking and to find out if the problem is with xbmctorrent or with xbmc, since this add-on is no longer being developed.
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-15 05:50 by risingevil.)
find quote
Sadowsky Offline
I can't solve this annoying problem.

I'm running XBMCTorrent on both MK808b Android Stick, and Lenovo Ideatab A7-50 Lite, and I've not
checked the option to save downloaded files.

After I stop playback, and exit XBMC the files should be gone, right ?

Especially on the Mk808b stick I constantly find out, that the size of XBMC is over 1.3 Gb and the problem is that
I can't by any means find the folder or the files which I want to delete,
because they are using precious space on internal memory.

Where are the downloaded files stored so I can remove them. if/when XBMCTorrent won't delete them Confused

I've tried everything to find them, but no luck. Help....
find quote
Saraya Offline
A shame this has been ended, but thank Heavens it still works.
I'm trying to find the details about ports and other settings. The MX2 is on a dynamic IP and I have no UPnP on my router, so curious how it gets data through.

I do struggle with the following :

-Maybe this is by design, but Kickass does not have any working thumbnails, nor can you get the same type of category style (list, media info, media info 3, poster wrap etc.)
-Is there a way to view the finer details of a torrent such as size, without having to be in the 'fan art' window view?
-Can this program allow remote access via XBMC so others can view remotely?
(This post was last modified: 2014-10-20 20:11 by Saraya.)
find quote