Anime Smart Playlist
Hi

I need some help on Anime Smart playlist.

I Have create a Anime Smart Playlist which is work fine, my problem is the Anime are still visible under TV Show.

Can i know how to make it not show in TV show and only seen in Smart Playlist.

Note: Im sorry if this issue been asked before. i try to google alot but didnt get the answer.

Thanks
Because TV show is the global level. You have to build an other smart playlist to get only TV shows.

So :

- build a smart playlist to display Anime (already done)
- build a smart playlist to display TV show THAT ARE NOT ANIME
- build 2 custom menus (TV Shows and Anime for example) to link to those 2 smart playlists
- disable native TV Shows menu
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Thanks Mike, i will try that then
I had a problem with this kind of thing. Although I chose to only find videos from a specific anime folder, rather than using a smart playlist. It showed most anime correctly except those that weren't properly scraping, which showed as their original file names of course. However, within this folder (I have two, Anime Series and Anime Films) I had a folder called OVAs. This stands for Original Video Animation, and is usually used to describe a small film or a series of short episodes rather than a full-length animation. So, my anime custom menu I created took me there but with "OVAs" showing in a second directory under "O", rather than being a part of the list. I assume this is because I used an absolute path and not a smart playlist? I'm a little confused by these playlists, but I'll try to search and learn how to create one. Anime has many genres, but I assume I can select folders specific to anime series.

I have a few questions, to save from creating a new thread. But if I have to, then I'll put these in a new thread.

1. I don't really like the "noir" style background images, but when I try to change the backgrounds I have a lot of options, but not the ones I want. How can I make it so that it selects random background images specific to the anime series or films?
2. I have no idea why, but when I'm browsing TV Shows or "Movies", whilst I can see cover art, the backgrounds are no longer changing to fan art. Why is this? When I first installed Aeon Nox it worked and I could see fan art.
3. I use Yatse for Android as my remote and on a previous version of OpenELEC (3.0.2) it worked perfectly, and when I played videos I got video controls and all of the metadata. Now on the latest version I don't get any of this and only the basic navigation controls work. Also when I play videos I can't easily stop a video. Instead I have to use Yatse's "virtual mouse" to exit videos, so it is not easy at all.
4. There is some kind of "now playing" feature which seems to be very CPU-heavy, and I think this might be why the video playback interface is different in the point above. Is there any way to completely remove this?

It should be noted that I have a Raspberry Pi. People are generally advised against using this skin, but I have overclocked my Pi to 1GHz and it seems to work okay. The main reason for me using Aeon Nox is the custom menus because I watch a lot of anime and non-animated TV shows/films. I'd like to keep them separate, and I haven't found a light skin that does this.
For smart playlists in general, and specifically to answer #1, see the link in my sig. It covers the broad-strokes of smart playlists in aeon nox.

For #2, any scraped content should have fanart to be used as a background image. So, I can only assume they're not scraped or there just isn't any background fanart for it(really rare movies, odd ball tv shows, etc).

3 & 4. dunno.
I think it's mostly due to the high processing requirements of the skin. I think most GUI processing is handled by the Raspberry Pi's CPU, whereas films are often flawlessly handled by the GPU. #2 was definitely a temporary problem as when I rebooted lately the backgrounds were there. No idea why they stopped. #3 and #4 seem to be a problem elsewhere and not independent to the skin, so I'll ask in another thread. All I need to do now is to figure out how to get smart playlists onto Amber's custom menu. (It supports favourites but not smart playlists.) I'd love to use Aeon Nox, but I don't think the Pi is up to it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Anime Smart Playlist0