Can't find FilmOn add on on Gbox XBMC
I'm not able to find the filmon addon, on the preloaded XBMC Video add-ons available on the GBox. It's the only live streaming add on I know that works well. More so if anyone knows how to add content such as live international channels on livestreams, it would be highly appreciated.
I would say, but the guy who makes the FilmOn add-on is really not a trust worthy guy, and recently has used his add-ons to install things on people's machines without them knowing. There's actually been a bit of controversy about it. It's easy enough to find if you just google "FilmOn XBMC", though. Use at your own risk.
I'm not able to find the filmon addon, on the preloaded XBMC Video add-ons available on the GBox. It's the only live streaming add on I know that works well. More so if anyone knows how to add content such as live international channels on livestreams, it would be highly appreciated.
one is more than enough I think, no reason to double post
Might be some kind of forum software bug? I've noticed a few times where identical posts have been made, but far enough apart that it wasn't something like hitting submit twice. It's very odd for both posts to be word-for-word the same like that, but in the same forum (as in, not cross posting).
I merged them into this one
you have add the mikey1234 repo using USB and then enabled filmon and notfilmon.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can't find FilmOn add on on Gbox XBMC0