Win Xbmc has start to go in slowmotion
Hi!

I have had Xbmc now for a long time and it has Always worked. I have a computer Packard Bell 6Gb ram cpu AMD quadcore 2,2 GHz. A few Days ago suddenly when I was looking at a Movie the Movie started to go slow like in slowmotion. I looked up the guide for how Xbmc shall be configurated and Everything is right. So last night I uninstalled xbmc and downloaded it again and configurated it but the probelms were still there. I imported som Movies and tried to whatch and now Everything worked perfekt. Som during the night I imported som more Movies and tried to Watch on today - same problems back, I can hardly get the mouse to move in xbmc and every Movie goes in slowmotion. If I Watch a Movie in VLC or windows media center it works perfectly. What can be the problem. Please kan someone help me, I have spent many hours to try to solve the problem but.......
Check this thread.. http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=146911
I Think i didn't explain my problems properly, sorrry! Like I said Xbmc has Always worked for me but started to mess up after upgrade to Frodo. Sometimes it works but often it dosent.

I have a Hdmi splitter installed in my minihdmi socket in the grafikcard. From this splitter i have 2 HDMI cabels that goes to 2 tvs, livingroom and bedroom. Before I started to get problems i could start a Movie and i had Picture on my computer and both tvs. Now Always when i plug in a hdmi in my grafikcard my monitor goes to sleep so I cant acces sound so I can activate the sound to TV. If i try to activate sound to tv Before pluging in hdmi in the computer its get red instead of green.

Yesterday I tried something new, I plugged in the HDMI splitter in the computer and the the monitor Went to slepp so I couldent see anything. Then I hade my wife to go out in the living room and see if there were any Picture of the computer, and there were. So she had to guide me from the livingroom to move the mouse so we came in to soundsettings and then activate TV and now it turned green but it took some time. Then she hade to guide me to xbmc and start it. Then we could go into the bedroom and see a Movie without lagging and the sound worked fine. Just like old Days. But with all this work to start a Movie its no fun anymore. I understand that som configuration is wrong but i have the same config as I had Before and then it worked. Please can someone help me. I love Xbmc so I want to be able to use it like Before.

By the way, I have tried to Watch without the splitter to but as soon as I put something in the hdmiport in the grafikcard the monitor goes to sleep.

Regards P
Isn't there anyone that can help me please!!
Someone already gave you the solution. This is an issue with the audio settings. Click on the link, follow what it says to do, and it will work.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Xbmc has start to go in slowmotion0