Req Mediainfo of Bluray-ISO Files
Any chance to get mediainfo support for bluray.iso files ??

Would love it !
(2013-10-04, 18:43)Anderella Wrote: Any chance to get mediainfo support for bluray.iso files ??

Would love it !

Last time I checked MediaInfo didn't work on DVD iso images so I basically converted all my iso images to VIDEO_TS structure which works fine with MediaInfo.
For Bluray ISO support you should check out the official Mediainfo site but I guess that there's no ISO support for blurays
In this case I have possible "good news" Smile

If you could implement media info-rar to ember, it supports bluray-iso files and runs for example also under yamj.

Link
(2013-10-05, 11:00)Anderella Wrote: In this case I have possible "good news" Smile

If you could implement media info-rar to ember, it supports bluray-iso files and runs for example also under yamj.

Link

Thanks, thats looking really good indeed! I will look into it and will open a enhancement ticket for Ember at new bugtracker if it's possible to use this in Ember!
I have modified Ember to try to scan ISO images using the modified Mediainfo.dll.
I can't test it right now since I don't have any Bluray ISO or DVD iso files at the moment.

@Anderella
Can you give it a try?
Instruction (only for Ember v15 at the moment):
Download modified EmberApi.dll here: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7856...berAPI.dll
Download Mediainfo.dll here: http://www.lundman.net/ftp/mediainfo-rar...-win32.zip
Copy Mediainfo.dll from downloaded package to "Bin" folder in Ember directory and overwrite existing Mediainfo.dll.
Copy downloaded EmberApi.dll to Ember directory and overwrite existing file. After that try scanning metadata from ISO files in Ember.

Thanks!
@Cocotus,
thanks for your help!

I tried your mod with 23 bluray iso-files.

8 worked (mediainfo could at least read the video specs, audio format and versions empty)
and 15 iso's didn't work Sad

screen-captures of 1 success iso, one fail-iso, and the error-log-file enclosed in my report-file Smile
hope we can work this out, cheers !

File
(2013-10-06, 11:47)Anderella Wrote: @Cocotus,
thanks for your help!

I tried your mod with 23 bluray iso-files.

8 worked (mediainfo could at least read the video specs, audio format and versions empty)
and 15 iso's didn't work Sad

screen-captures of 1 success iso, one fail-iso, and the error-log-file enclosed in my report-file Smile
hope we can work this out, cheers !

File

Thanks for logs and screenshots! I looked at mediainfo-rar a bit more and it seems you have to call/use the mediainfo.exe to analyze (this will automatically unrar/select correct videostream of ISO/RAR files) ISOs and reading the correct video/audio information and then use mediainfo.dll on that result. Ember doesn't do this right now since it uses the mediainfo.dll directly. It would probably work if we would use the mediainfo-rar.exe in Ember (like it's implemented in YAMJ already). I will open a feature request for that at Bugtracker, but no promise that it will be done soon Wink
Thanks for your help, I really appreciate !!

(If you need further help with testing.... - don't hesitateSmile)
(2013-10-06, 15:38)Anderella Wrote: Thanks for your help, I really appreciate !!

(If you need further help with testing.... - don't hesitateSmile)

Update! I coded small sample including YAMJ MediaInfo-RAR to see it we can use that with Ember. Can you test it for me?

TestPackage:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7856...nTests.zip

Unzip and copy content of folder (BIN folder + dll) to your Ember Installation and overwrite exisiting file(s). After that scrape some ISOs again and this time Ember should save the MediaInfo-Scanresults in "LOG" folder of Ember for each scraped ISO file. Can you send me those logfiles later on (need some samples to see what information those scans hold)
Thanks! Blush
Sure....
Just tried your MOD, didn't work Sad

No other results visually (after pushing Button: Update Metadata) in EMM and folder LOG doesn't contain other LOGFiles.....
Tried update with all 23 Blurays.
(2013-10-13, 16:25)Anderella Wrote: Just tried your MOD, didn't work Sad

No other results visually (after pushing Button: Update Metadata) in EMM and folder LOG doesn't contain other LOGFiles.....
Tried update with all 23 Blurays.

Ah ok thanks, will have to take a look - seems something went wrong
you had a look, or two ??
or three Huh
Sorry for late respond, right now I'm on holiday in Chiang Mai ,so no Ember work for next 2 weeks Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mediainfo of Bluray-ISO Files0