Win Airplay works with some streams and don't with some streams (Same app)
Hey
I'm trying to Airplay videos from the NBA Game Time app and there seems to be some problem. Live footage, i.e. NBA TV Live don't airplay, it just says working and then it stops and it returns to play on my iPad mini, but now when I tried to airplay an old game it worked without no problem. Does anyone know what the problem could be? I'm submitting the log file also if that would help you guys out. Thanks!
Egads! You've posted a log directly to the forum. There's various reasons why you don't want to do this, but you've also posted a log without debugging turned on, so it won't really tell us much. Follow these steps to enable debugging and to use a paste-site for your log: Log file/Easy (wiki)
(2013-10-05, 03:06)Ned Scott Wrote: Egads! You've posted a log directly to the forum. There's various reasons why you don't want to do this, but you've also posted a log without debugging turned on, so it won't really tell us much. Follow these steps to enable debugging and to use a paste-site for your log: Log file/Easy (wiki)

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=66027

Here you have it, sorry for not doing it properly Smile
ffmpeg spits errors about this stream all over ... try a gotham alpha or nightly build and see if this fixes it (we updated ffmpeg there).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Airplay works with some streams and don't with some streams (Same app)0