Season Thumbnail
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to set up individual season thumbnails under TV Shows. I am running Frodo/Aeon Nox 4.0.9. I am using Showcase view. When I select the TV Show it just shows every episode. I would like them grouped by season. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!!!!
That's because you are using files mode(from the video menu). When accessed properly(main menu -> tv shows), seasons show up before individual episodes.
Thanks for the reply.
I actually have a smart playlist created for TV Shows and that is on my homescreen. When I go into TV Shows it has the thumbnails of all of the shows in showcase mode. When I select a show it just has all of the episodes listed no matter what view I use. I am currently using landscape view. I also disabled my TV Shows Playlist from the homescreen and enabled the skins TV Shows option and I get the same thing.
Perhaps your TV shows directory structure is not correct... the shows have to be in season sub-directories.
(2013-10-10, 22:24)hernandito Wrote: Perhaps your TV shows directory structure is not correct... the shows have to be in season sub-directories.

not so, your TV shows need to be in their own folders...
and as long as they are called ie ...

Show S01E01
Show S01E02
Show S02E01
Show S03E03

etc, then you will get 3 individual Season folders inside of that show folder. S1 S2 and S3 and inside of these individual folder will be youe correct season and episodes
I also can't figure out how to get the tv season thumbnails setup. I'm using Frodo 12.2 with aeon nox 4.0.9. I would like to have it show up like this youtube video (look at the 1:15 mark).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG8R7EP_7LE.

I have my setup exactly the same but when I go to the folder that has the seasons I have a blank folder icon (seaon1, season2 etc...) How can I display the thumbnail of each season instead of a generic folder icon.

My folder structure is TV SHOWS--NAME OF SHOW--SEASON# and then all the episodes labeled showname-S01E01 under the season# folder.
(2013-12-21, 20:46)pm240sx Wrote: I also can't figure out how to get the tv season thumbnails setup. I'm using Frodo 12.2 with aeon nox 4.0.9. I would like to have it show up like this youtube video (look at the 1:15 mark).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG8R7EP_7LE.

I have my setup exactly the same but when I go to the folder that has the seasons I have a blank folder icon (seaon1, season2 etc...) How can I display the thumbnail of each season instead of a generic folder icon.

My folder structure is TV SHOWS--NAME OF SHOW--SEASON# and then all the episodes labeled showname-S01E01 under the season# folder.

I have mines setup the way you want yours. Mines is TV Shows > Name of Show > Then all episodes labeled by filebot. I don't have them in separate seasons...they are all in the Name of show folder.
I have mine saved in the TV show folder.

- While having the season highlighted on XBMC, hit "C",
- Select choose artwork,
- Then search for it in your local directory.

I have not been able to have my scrapper get the season thumbs, but I don't mind saving them manually to my folders as I add a new season.
awesome thanks. I've been trying to figure this out all weekend and it was just that simple thanks.
One more question in that video there is a all seasons icon. Is this a play list or something else?
All Seasons mashes every episode from every season into one area. I find it incredibly useless and annoying, so I turn it off(advancedsettings.xml).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Season Thumbnail0