TVDB scrapper does not download banner
Hi everyone. Hope I've posted this in the correct area. Also, I searched for close to an hour for a similar problem, but could not find anything.

My installation of XBMC (1 Windows client, 2xrPI's - sharing a common MySQL db) is not downloading banner artwork for TV Shows (and therefore, not presenting it above the episode artwork in the SIO2-X skin - which makes it hard to know what show the episode is related to). This issue first appeared when I did the initial scan into my new MySql db. I tried to manually update the show via 'TV show information' in the context menu. That worked! But I have a lot of shows, and I hoped for a more global method. I read a lot on these forums, and discovered others that did a mass update by changing the Media Source to 'none', and then changing it back to 'TVDB' again. I did that, and XBMC went though my shows again. the 2nd update did not fix the missing banner issue, and furthermore, it deleted the banner for the show I fixed manually!

In summary, the TVDB scrapper is not downloading banners, unless I manually update TV shows.

Hope someone can help .......

PS. I think it's a problem for fanart too, but not sure yet.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TVDB scrapper does not download banner0