Recommend a Distro For XBMC
Can someone recommend a good distro to use for XBMC

I was using Openelec and it is awesome but sometimes i like to browse the web from my couch and you can't really do that with openelec (there is a opera browser addon but not very good)

so looking for a good solid distro that works well almost out of the box with XBMC and i can also use to browse web (facebook, check emails ,etc...)

I was going to use XBMCBuntu because i know it uses Lubuntu underneath however it seems to have had all the Ubuntu Repositories missing so i cannot install anything using apt-get install

if someone could tell me at least how to add those again so i can install a few programs i can simply use that as it is already pre-configured with xbmc and it has the ability for me to login and use a browser if needed so best of both worlds
XBMCbuntu has all regular ubuntu repos.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
that's weird when i tried to install a few programs that i have done before with the regular lubuntu they would not work ah well i will try again
XBMCbuntu is all you need for a successful XBMC install.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Recommend a Distro For XBMC0