4.1.9?
Hello,
Does anyone have the instructions on how to download Aeon Nox 4.1.9 since it's not auto updating to that in the official repository.
And how to install it?

Thank you.
I believe this is what you're looking for- https://github.com/BigNoid/Aeon-Nox

Just download the zip file and then "Install From Zip" in your system menu.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Awesome.
Thank you!
I was wrong about the install. You will need to unzip the file to the Aeon Nox Master folder on your HTPC.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Under the addons folder or the root XBMC folder?
uninstall the nox official and load the zip with the add-on section in system thats it
Thanks! Smile
It should be noted, that if/when nox gets updated...yours won't since it wasn't downloaded via repo.
noted Smile Not sure why it wasn't updated in the official repo to 4.1.9. Are they still working on the skin? I see no recent commits in GIT.
There are many more bugs in 4.1.9 and features than are in 4.0.9. And phil hasn't made any fixes in quite some time.
(2013-10-11, 03:53)Vaikin Wrote: There are many more bugs in 4.1.9 and features than are in 4.0.9. And phil hasn't made any fixes in quite some time.

I agree. I've actually been considering reverting back to 4.0.9 when I get a little time to figure out how.
I got 4.1.9 to work but went back to 4.0.9 as well. I couldn't get the extras downloader to work right for 4.1.9. Thanks all. Smile
(2013-10-11, 19:01)d3maxt Wrote: I got 4.1.9 to work but went back to 4.0.9 as well. I couldn't get the extras downloader to work right for 4.1.9. Thanks all. Smile

The extra downloader works but you need to change the skin folder.
When you install the GIT version the install folder of the skin is:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\appdata\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Aeon-Nox-master
This is the wrong path, just select the confuence skin and quit XBMC. Then change the folder name to skin.aeon.nox and start XBMC again and select NOX.
The downloader will work after that.
(2013-10-12, 11:31)Rouzax Wrote:
(2013-10-11, 19:01)d3maxt Wrote: I got 4.1.9 to work but went back to 4.0.9 as well. I couldn't get the extras downloader to work right for 4.1.9. Thanks all. Smile

The extra downloader works but you need to change the skin folder.
When you install the GIT version the install folder of the skin is:
C:\Users\[USERNAME]\appdata\Roaming\XBMC\addons\Aeon-Nox-master
This is the wrong path, just select the confuence skin and quit XBMC. Then change the folder name to skin.aeon.nox and start XBMC again and select NOX.
The downloader will work after that.

Thanks Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
4.1.9?0