Win Another question about movie artwork
Hey guys, I got all my movies I downloaded sorted out with artwork now. Love this skin.... My question now is that all the extra fanart i get goes into one folder so when i view movie details it has the little slide show of all the pics not just the ones specific to the video im reviewing, Do I need to go through that folder and take the specific art work and make a folder for each movie? seems like a bit of work
Put each movie in it's own folder. Then within each movie folder put one called extrafanart that will hold the extrafanart applicable to that movie. Pretty sure that's how to do. Although I don't know if the extrafanart files have to follow a specific naming convention.

It actually have a folder in each movie folder called extrathumbs that contains thumb1.jpg, thumb2.jpg, etc., but don't use it as you do. I use it only with SlideShow Screensaver.
HTPC: Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF i7-7700 quad-core, 3.6GHz, 16GB
NAS: Synology DS1813+ and DX513, Hybrid RAID (SHR) 48TB usable space
My Media Center | www.CaptainKen.us | www.YouTube.com/KenInGilbert
Anything inside extrafanart folders, the naming doesn't matter at all. And ideally, they should be full screen sized images.
Anything inside extrathumbs needs to be named: thumb1, thumb2, thumb3 or thumb4 and they should be approximately 780x325

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Another question about movie artwork0