Home & Back button for Aeon Nox
Hi,

I am running touch screens on my XBMC, and have been searching for a decent touch interface... but to be frank, they all suck in one way or another Undecided

I love the Aeon Nox and it is actually pretty well-suited for touch except for a few navigation points.

Basically, what I have identified would be enough, would be to have two controls on all the screens, namely a "home" button and a "back" button. Think of how they are implemented in Windows MCE - it works like a charm.
The back button would take you, well back ;-) and the Home button would take you to the front menu - just like in MCE.
They would, of course, need to be accessible from all screens so you don't get stuck - also in the PVR modules as this is also my main live TV box. Whether they are always present, or part of the top bar or fade in whenever there's mouse action (touch) - either solution could work I guess.

Is this something I can add myself, perhaps through the xml files? Or would it have to a part of the actual skin coding ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Home & Back button for Aeon Nox0