Win Corrupted GUI
Hi, everytime I restart my HP Microserver (Windows 7 x64, Frodo 12.2) I get the below when using Aeon Nox (4.0.9). It does not happen when using Ace or Confluence skins. I have to delete the Aeon Nox folder in the addons folder and then reinstall to fix this issue. But as soon as I reboot it happens again. I've reinstalled XBMC which didn't help. Can anyone help?

I am running on Openelec and my Aen Nox is corrupted too. It looks fine on startup but when I go and try and view certain movies, no fanart shows....then when I go abck to the home page the backgrounds are all missing.

Other skins are fine

Advice appreciated.
Bump.

Seems Aeon Nox skin gets corrupted everytime I close XBMC and then reopen it. Trying 4.1.9 didn't help
XBMC Debug Log?
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=70763

Here is the log, the issue appears as soon as the homescreen loads so it should be early in the log, within the first few seconds probably
It happens to me too sometimes
If you think I'm useful please use the +/- button to raise my reputation
Mhm, I cannot se anything wrong with the log. Sorry, I can't help Undecided
Maybe someone with more knowledge on this can chime in?
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Corrupted GUI0