internet access
Hi Guys

I have a gbox midnight i have it set up and running on my tv. However i want to set it up on another tv in a different location but i am having problems with the internet access. The screen that comes up under 'internet access' in settings - system, is greyed out and gives me no option to select a new wifi or ethernet connection. I have had one of these boxes before and moved it with out a problem, am i just being dim and missing something?
Last time I looked, this is the XBMC forums and not the gbox midnight forums. You might get better results over at the gbox midnight forums.
Hi Davilla

I have avoided these type of forums before because of the attitude of people like you. I was after some guidance not criticism. Clearly i am using xbmc on the gbox thats why i came to this forum. I mentioned the gbox in case it was relevant, being new to this technology i am not aware of the interaction of these individual products and the software. But we all have to learn at some point, its just a shame that if you are finding your feet in this field some people tend get frustrated and criticise rather than hold your hand a little and help.

Has it happens, i was being dim with this problem but i have had a private message from some one who was very helpful and has resolved my problem, my appreciation goes out to them and their patience.

JackR
It's good that you found the solution to your problem. You should share it as to help any others that may have a similar problem. And as always, providing as much info as possible when posting a problem will always be helpful.

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=For...es#Posting
Hi Joe

Thanks for your diplomatic and reserved response. I have bought and passed on quite a number of g boxes but all have booted direct from xbmc. The particular gbox i had a problem with didnt, it had a number of browser options including xbmc. Out of habit and being dim, i was trying to connect to the internet from xbmc, i discovered that i needed to set up the internet connection before i accessed xbmc, doh!

I apologize for my out burst and thanks for your polite and rapid reply.

Jack

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
internet access0