PseudoTV / PseudoTV live problem
Hello,

I am running XBMC 12.2 on Ubuntu 12.04. I have my media shared via MySQL database. I have treid both PseudoTV and PseudoTV Live and am having problems with both. PseudoTV comes up with a script error (I am running the "pre-stable" one), and PseudoTV Live just does not start at all (there are no errors; just simply nothing happens at all)

I am not sure where to look to troubleshoot this issue, or if anyone might have some ideas what is wrong. Could the MySQL setup be the issue? If so, is there a work-around? I have had PseudoTV running in 12.2 before, but not with shared library/MySQL configured before.

Your help is appreciated.

-SilkBC
Why not ask for help in the appropriate thread!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2013-10-13, 06:32)SilkBC Wrote: Hello,

I am running XBMC 12.2 on Ubuntu 12.04. I have my media shared via MySQL database. I have treid both PseudoTV and PseudoTV Live and am having problems with both. PseudoTV comes up with a script error (I am running the "pre-stable" one), and PseudoTV Live just does not start at all (there are no errors; just simply nothing happens at all)

I am not sure where to look to troubleshoot this issue, or if anyone might have some ideas what is wrong. Could the MySQL setup be the issue? If so, is there a work-around? I have had PseudoTV running in 12.2 before, but not with shared library/MySQL configured before.

Your help is appreciated.

-SilkBC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV / PseudoTV live problem0