How to give your EPG genre color in XBMC
(2014-02-26, 02:16)llorens89 Wrote: How can I implement this to the EPG in Bello skin? I used to use Confluence and this worked perfectly, but I can't implement it in Bello.
Have you read post 12?
Quote:ask the skin author if genres are not coloured
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I have redone the EPG colours to match the Sky UK EPG

If anyone wants them here is the link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-GO1xt...sp=sharing
Anyone done this with Hybrid skin? I had it working fine with Confluence but when I did the same process for the Hybrid skin I don't get the colors.
it worked fine for me with Hybrid Dev
I now have a colored epg in my Android KODI Nod

I copied the modified ViewsPVR.xml to /data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/skin.confluence/720p.
And copied epg-genres folder to /data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/skin.confluence/media.

TV server is Windows 10 - MediaPortal 1.13.0 Cable Card Tuner (analog cable TV)
TV client is Android TV stick MK808B Plus (30$) running KODI 15.2 with MediaPortal PVR addon.

Thank you all for the info
I have been trying to implement this change in LibreElec with confluence skin but cannot find the ViewsPVR.xml file any body know how I can do this?
Thread moved to PVR support section
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
Hi Modernman,

I believe you must be Rooted and set the Root option in your file explorer to have access to:

/data

Good luck
Hi!
I have a problem in the MQ8 skin. The Russian/Cyrillic genre names are not recognized. What can be the reason for that? With English names works well.

(2020-03-06, 09:22)VENTO25 Wrote: I have a problem in the MQ8 skin. The Russian/Cyrillic genre names are not recognized. What can be the reason for that? With English names works well.

Just add to the folder png-files (with colors corresponding to the genre), named the same as the name of the genre in the EPG. It works in my case.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to give your EPG genre color in XBMC1