not listing all movies (on the iPad only)
I'm using the official XBMC remote on my iPad for a while now and recently updated to XBMC 12.2 (OpenElec)

The thing I cannot seem to fix is the missing movies, not listed on my iPad. When browsing through my Movies (smart playlist) on the tv, I do have all movies listed. But not on my XBMC remote.

I'm using DVD, MKV and ISO types all in their own directory. I haven't checked every single movie, but it seems to occur mainly with the ISO files.
But that shouldn't matter as all movies are being scanned and appear in the library. Otherwise they wouldn't list properly on the tv either.

Could anyone give me a clue on what to double-check or how to fix this?

btw: I installed Constellation on my iPad and it seems to correctly list all movies also. What is the XBMC remote doing differently?
This might be a stupid question but have you tried to refresh your movies in the remote-app? Pull down on the list, just like on many other apps in the iPhone/iPad.

Mikael
not that simple I'm afraid (but I did double check, just in case)
Have you set it to not show the watched items? Multi-clicks on the movie icon changed that behaviour.
I have been having the same problems for a while. When i add new movies and shows, they do not show up in the main library but they do show up in the folders. I have xbmc 12.2 on windows 8. I have deleted the xbmc app and reinstalled and that adds them. I have tried updating the video library, but that does not work either. I wish someone knew what was going on.
Just thought I would add it has nothing to do with watched shows either.

Also, the android version works just fine. It lists the movies without me having to do anything extra. Just the ipad (ios) version am I having issues with.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
not listing all movies (on the iPad only)0