Change the default save for libray to sparate folders
I've look thru the forum but cannot see anything on this subject so I hope someone can help.

Is it possible to change the saving of movie data, info posters banners etc, to separate folders
'rather' than into the library? 'OR' to automatically save to both locations instead.

I've been using 'Mediascout' until recently when it will no longer scrape movie data. It saved all data
into the movie folder which worked perfectly for me. I never had to remember to back-up the library
and if I had a system crash and had to start fresh all of the data was there, up to date ready to use.

Working this way may not suit everyone but it works well for me so any help would be appreciated.

Regards n4ken
Isnt possible...
U can export the library from time to time manually to the movie folders, and xbmc will read them from there after a System crash without scaping them from inet. But it isnt possible to do this automatically. The library will always be stored/cached locally because of speed benefits reading it from there...
Ryzen5 2400g @gigabyte AorusM
Marantz AV7702/MM8003 Combo
Philips 55PFL8007k/12
Sony VW-270ES
Hi Bimmie and thanks for your reply.

I did know you could export the data base to separate folders but itis not quite as I would like to use it.

What I've thought of doing is this, for now at least. I use my normal pc for scraping to my new movies etc.
'THEN' I'll export the data into the folders.
'THEN' I'll transfer the finished movies etc to my movie server.

I have two servers one for TV series and the other for movies. I use my normal pc for working on and maybe
once a week or so transfer to their permanent home.

It's not much different from useing MediaScout so I'll just have to grin and bear it until someone fixes
MediaScout.

Thanks for your time.
U can do it this way. Xbmc will read the Files from the Movie folders. But every client will copy the files from the movie folders to their local library... So u can save ur time and scrape everything with the client and export it from there. No need for working with ur normal pc...
Ryzen5 2400g @gigabyte AorusM
Marantz AV7702/MM8003 Combo
Philips 55PFL8007k/12
Sony VW-270ES

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change the default save for libray to sparate folders0