Web Control and iOS App Features and Bugs
Wink 
OK, it's a lot, but it would be great. I cannot comment on any other mobile apps (e.g. Android) because I only have an iPod Touch 5th Generation. iOS App: Official XBMC Remote.

1. Favorites. I love XBMC's Favorites! It makes it easier to quickly find plugins/addons and is awesome when paired with Advanced Launcher. If only it was in the iOS app! It could be easily added as a button in the remote control view and on the side below the Now Playing tab (another great feature).

2. Option to Launch app in XBMC or iDevice When you launch an addon from the app, it launches in the app, not necessarily XBMC. While this is great, there should be a "default" option (set in the per-server settings page) and also a button in each addon listing that would launch it in XBMC and then promptly bring you to the Remote Control tab. This also applies to the favorites tab (see above).

3. Web Control at Profile Select I have multiple profiles on my computer to split up media libraries (this would make more sense if profiles were used on a HTPC that a family could use to keep each family member's libraries separate). I use the iOS App as my only remote control, and, on the couch, I don't want to get up, go to the closet, open the computer, select the profile, and sit down. I would have to do it again when switching profiles while already in another. There should be an option for control at the profile selection on the UPNP and Web Control Settings Tabs in XBMC. It would have a separate setting for the port ans username/password.

4. Power and Library Options not in all Menus? This is most likely a bug. I noticed that the useful power and libary options (Suspend, Log-out, Update Library, Clean Library) are only shown on the right-side menu when in the server selection tab. The LED torch and Volume are only shown in the other tabs (I'm probably forgetting one other thing). Please fix this! Another bug is that Album Art is never shown, even though there is a blank CD to hint that there should be.

Thanks for the great work on both the app and XBMC!!! Big Grin
I recently built an HTPC because of your hard work.
XBMC Kodi is awesome!
moved to correct section
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Sorry, but this pertains to both the iOS app and the Web Server module in XBMC. Look at #3. I guess I should have split them up.
XBMC Kodi is awesome!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Web Control and iOS App Features and Bugs1