[THEMATIC STYLES] Aeon MQ 6

Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Some nice designs people have done. This is the one I'm currently using. It's a bit basic but I plan to add some clouds and a spaceship to the right of it. I wanted a red theme but the ones I ended up with were too obtrusive when I used red panels as well.

Edit: If I could reduce the transparency of other individual panels, i.e. behind weather, or movies (in glass mode), not just the main panels, it would be super great (but we have already been graced with so many great customizations, that would be me just being greedy!)

Thanks MQ. This is a really nice feature.
@Marcos
BTW Great work on the Skin.
Are there any plans on having different panels for each section just like the background themes?
Thx
XBMC/PLEX-Server / 3 Clients Win8 / 1 Client OSX / Samsung UE55D8090 / Arcam AV9 + P7
Use MediaElch an awesome mediamanager
Yes, this is in my plans, but no date to be implemented.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
Very nice guys, keep them coming
If I was good at photoshop I would make some of these. How about a halloween theme or fall theme. This would be fun to change during the holidays. I can see a possible christmas theme too!
(2013-11-02, 05:37)win88ice2004 Wrote: If I was good at photoshop I would make some of these. How about a halloween theme or fall theme. This would be fun to change during the holidays. I can see a possible christmas theme too!

Here is a Christmas one I made real fast for you.

Looks great Thanks!
I have created a holiday theme if anyone is interested.

Here is the style I created for the theme.

I will be posting a link to download the entire theme in the pinned Themes section. Let me know what you think.
How do i get the style?
(2013-11-12, 17:18)Skank Wrote: How do i get the style?

Right click it -> view image -> save as...

Cool
Ah its separate? Not with the theme?
Skank, set path bar style image in skin setting, or select one available extra pack.
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Soccer theme (WC 2014), please from the brazilian guys! Come on.
And a really nice science fiction theme- movie related.
(Of course I could go ahead by myself!)
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEMATIC STYLES] Aeon MQ 67