MX3-M Remote? Anyone?
Sure:

Link: DOWNLOAD

(2014-07-07, 19:37)HighStream Wrote: @ raymondeast

Quote:how about the other bottons on the remote like fast forward, arrow keys,ok key etc.do they all work out of the box?

Yes! I have just got this remote today and all the keys work as they should out of the box... This is a fantastic remote for any HTPC! Smile

--- EDIT ---

I have found a few keys that didn't do what you would expect (Home, Back, Volume etc.) so I changed the functions in the xml files:

Code:
appcommand.xml
mouse.xml

Put the modified files in:
Code:
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\keymaps

Also, The air mouse activates randomly making navigation with the D-Pad impossible. I have a dirty fix (Mousemove Noop Just doesn't cut it)

---> DOWNLOAD FILES HERE <---

Windows 7 32bit

1.) Install AutoHotKey

2.) Put XBMC.ahk in: C:\Program Files\XBMC

3.) Put XBMC.lnk on your desktop (and in your startup folder to start XBMC on boot)

Windows 7 64bit

1.) Install AutoHotKey

2.) Put XBMC.ahk in: C:\Program Files (x86)\XBMC

3.) Put XBMC.lnk on your desktop (and in your startup folder to start XBMC on boot)

NOTE: When you exit XBMC, make sure you hit enter on the keyboard (NOT OK) to re-activate the air mouse at the WARNING!

If you find a better fix, please share it with us Cool

Thanks for sharing the Script HighStream, pretty good option for me as well. This makes the remote almost perfect. There is only one downside with the script. If you use other apps than XBMC (e.g. Steam, Chrome) you have to close the script manually and restart it afterwards. I am trying to modify the script (something like if WinActive("ahk_class XBMC") instead of If ProcessExist("XBMC.exe")) to just disable MouseMove when XBMC is on Focus but had no success so far.

Does anyone know how to achieve this?

Regards
Phil
I'm not sure that would be possible using AutoHotKey. I have cleaned up my fix using a batch file.

See this thread: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=203623
I am looking for a remote for amazon fire tv with keyboard on the flip side.

The amazon fire tv doesn't receive IR so I need to know if this remote uses IR for the directional pad and OK?

Even better if you can tell which buttons are IR.

Alternatively I am considering this remote which I believe is pure 2.4 ghz:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mini-2-4G-Wirele...5402282d1b
Hi All, I'd like to use the mx3 for my m8 s802. Can anyone confirm for us which buttons on the mx3 are ir only?
Thanks
does this remote work on openelec?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MX3-M Remote? Anyone?0