• 2(current)
[THEMES] Aeon MQ 6
Many thanks Wanilton.
(2013-11-08, 22:50)HackerHelpDesk Wrote: I have created a holiday theme if anyone is interested.

Here is the thematic style I created for the theme.

Let me know what you think.

Download

I have found that when you create your own theme the default images still appear when entering certain menu items. To fix this you can replace the originals in addons\skin.aeonmq5\backgrounds(I left the Extras folder alone). I have just backed up and deleted them and it defaults to a black background. There is also a folder for Kids Movies and Kids TV if you have created those items in the main menu. Just point your background folder to the corresponding named folder.

Yeah! You rock man! Gonna try it right away! This is the first time an actual theme might be quite good! This one for christmas! Thumbs up! Any chance you do other?
(2013-11-12, 13:20)Skank Wrote: Yeah! You rock man! Gonna try it right away! This is the first time an actual theme might be quite good! This one for christmas! Thumbs up! Any chance you do other?

Maybe for a upcoming holiday if someone requests. I did have a very cool Halloween one before this but I guess I can post an updated version next year.
Oh can I have a look at your old Halloween one mate? Can you put a download link please? Would love to see it Smile
(2013-11-12, 20:33)VanZan Wrote: Oh can I have a look at your old Halloween one mate? Can you put a download link please? Would love to see it Smile

Sorry, I deleted it when I added the Christmas theme. I have been making themes manually for years on XBMC by just changing the backdrop for each menu item(took awhile since I have multiple machines). But now that MQ made it so easy to share and that people are actually interested i will definitely be posting any future themes I make.
Very cool!

I have the christmas theme installed.. But the banner isnt installed? How do i get it?
(2013-11-13, 17:28)Skank Wrote: Very cool!

I have the christmas theme installed.. But the banner isnt installed? How do i get it?

To install the menu bar right-click on the following image and select "Save Image As". Save it to anywhere you like and then copy it to your XBMC machine(it can be in any location).

Open XBMC and go to Settings>Skin Settings>Styles and select "My Style". Then below that option use "Choose a Single Image" and browse to where the image is saved.

Clear thx !
And eum, which font is it?
(2013-11-14, 09:48)Skank Wrote: Clear thx !
And eum, which font is it?

The font used in the picture is Style 2.
Ok thx!
I have created a kids theme if anyone would like to try it out.

Download

Please let me know what you think of it.

watch gallery

Additional Tips (optional)

-I have included a folder called "styles", just select My Styles in the skins settings and select that folder. It will rotate the different colors on the menu bar

-There is also folders called "playmovies" and "playtv". What I did was create a smart playlists that would play random movies and TV shows. My kids liked this a lot, if they couldn't decide what to watch they can turn on either one and it will play continuously and never the same thing. Once you add the playlist to the main menu point the backgrounds to the corresponding folder.

-If you have Kids TV and Kids Movies separated using smart playlists just manually point their backgrounds to the corresponding folders. You can also use your current kids fanart and use that for TV and movies.

-Another thing you can do is create a picture folder or download a pack from online full of animal pictures. Place it under the pictures section and kids usually like looking through them.

-I converted my concerts section to music videos. I downloaded a bunch and created a smart playlist on random.
Very cool!
Thx a lot !
Love your work ! Keep it going ! (easter, halloween, ...)
(2013-11-19, 00:18)HackerHelpDesk Wrote: I have created a kids theme if anyone would like to try it out.

Download

Please let me know what you think of it.

watch gallery

Additional Tips (optional)

-I have included a folder called "styles", just select My Styles in the skins settings and select that folder. It will rotate the different colors on the menu bar

-There is also folders called "playmovies" and "playtv". What I did was create a smart playlists that would play random movies and TV shows. My kids liked this a lot, if they couldn't decide what to watch they can turn on either one and it will play continuously and never the same thing. Once you add the playlist to the main menu point the backgrounds to the corresponding folder.

-If you have Kids TV and Kids Movies separated using smart playlists just manually point their backgrounds to the corresponding folders. You can also use your current kids fanart and use that for TV and movies.

-Another thing you can do is create a picture folder or download a pack from online full of animal pictures. Place it under the pictures section and kids usually like looking through them.

-I converted my concerts section to music videos. I downloaded a bunch and created a smart playlist on random.

Awesome. Love the smart list idea for kids, thanks Wink
Preview:
watch gallery

Cylon Blue themes - Download

Thematic styles:
that's a nice skin love the backgrounds you used,
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEMES] Aeon MQ 69