• 6(current)
[THEMES] Aeon MQ 6
Hi All

I love the themes you guys are creating! Keep it up! I wish i had the skillset to contribute!

Would it be possible for one of you to create and "orange" theme for me?

Its one colour i havent really seen, goes well with black, and will match our curtains which will keep the wife happy!!

Fingers crossed someone can help me!!

Cheers!
Orange Themes
Screenshot:
watch gallery

DOWNLOAD

Plain Orange Themes
Screenshot:
watch gallery

DOWNLOAD

THEMATIC STYLES

These are awesome, Thank you soo much! Really really good stuff!!
tr3v07, Plain Orange Themes links to Plain Cyan Themes.zip
(2014-05-31, 09:26)Aros Wrote: tr3v07, Plain Orange Themes links to Plain Cyan Themes.zip

Sorry about that... I've change to the right links.
Hello Peepz Smile
I want to share my AeonMQ5 Theme with u
This one is COLOR V1 - i will made a Greyscale version in the future maybe with only Grey Stone Texture on the sides... but i dont know yet
Well i hope some of u like it and have fun with it...

Preview:

watch gallery

Download Link (ZIPPYSHARE): AMQ5-schimi2k-ColorTheme-V1.rar

Multiple Images in Folders for: Movies, TV Shows, Anime, Cartoon Series
a Style Bar is inside the Folder too

feel free to report any Bugs here in the FANART.TV Forum - i will try to fix it as fast as i can 8-)

PS: maybe someone can help me... where can i disable this "faded" image behind the widgets
(u can see it on the side on the movie,3D and TV Show image)Huh - THX
HW: I5, AMD A6, Odroid C2 OS:Win10 & LibreElec Kodi:latest 16.x & 17.x Skin: MADNOX

M A D N O X - incl "HOW TO - SETUP TRICKS..." on first page !!!
Extra GFX Stuff for AeonNox Mods
tr3v07 Big thanks for your work. It would be possible to create a collection and 3D for red theme?
(2014-06-24, 22:11)konevki Wrote: tr3v07 Big thanks for your work. It would be possible to create a collection and 3D for red theme?

3D
tr3v07 Nice, Big Thanks
Anyone have a nice background image for a 'Streams' menu option?

BTW, the 3D background image above looks amazing!
New to this forum, and I'm trying to figure out how to find the location of where the standard red theme background images are located in my Android TV stick running KitKat. I would like to grab a couple of images out of there to use for making my own custom theme. I just can't seem to find it anywhere using ES Explorer with root access.

Thanks for any help.Huh
Hi Guys,

I have a small issue with the themes loading on Gotham. I have downloaded the extras pack and extracted the files to the correct folder (C:\Users\****\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.aeonmq5.extrapack\). The problem is that only some of the themes display e.g. Darkness displays but warm does not. About half display the other half do not.

I have not changed any of the folder names from the zip download. I also had this issue when I used the theme downloader in setting so I tried with the zip file. I am not trying to add any personal themes just the extras pack ones.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
Tr3v07 huge thanks for your skills/time

Loving what your styles have done to my XBMC experience
ignore
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Tr3v07, thanks for sharing your work on these themes. They're great and I'm using the Cylon Blue theme.

I just wondered if you use a Photoshop template to apply the colour mask to backdrop images included in the theme and if you would mind sharing it?

The reason is that I would like to add my own backdrop images that are relevant to the films and TV shows stored on my server, but I'd like them to be in-keeping with the rest of the theme.

Many thanks.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEMES] Aeon MQ 69