• 8(current)
[THEMES] Aeon MQ 6
(2015-10-30, 05:20)LeKodeur Wrote: Bry- are you considering offering your splendid efforts as a Download? Cheers.
Sure. Will post in a few hours
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
@LeKodeur - as requested : updated link below
Thanks bry- look great

MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
@LeKodeur @Wanilton https://www.dropbox.com/s/fiv6oig7wgzvkt...n.zip?dl=0

updated link with extras and radio added.
Happy Halloween, thanks bry- your theme is perfect.

Tried it and got a msg that the file structure was not compatible. I'm running MQ6 on Isengard.
Extract manually zip file for a definitive place, go to settings, skin settings, Themes, My Theme item, and set path for folder where you extract theme, done.

(2015-10-31, 00:15)Wanilton Wrote: Extract manually zip file for a definitive place, go to settings, skin settings, Themes, My Theme item, and set path for folder where you extract theme, done.

Thank you!

I assume I have to download Schumi2004 mod to get the floating effect?
(2015-10-30, 13:48)bry- Wrote: @LeKodeur @Wanilton https://www.dropbox.com/s/fiv6oig7wgzvkt...n.zip?dl=0

Many thanks bry- ... wowww, great work!!! Wink
This topic (former Aeon MQ 5) has been updated to become compatible with Aeon MQ 6.

Please check the first page.
------------------------------------------------------

Want to know more about the skin? Liked my work and want contribute?
Visit my website
XBMC Brazilian Community Forum
By making a donation, please do not post in the forum, send me an email or PM, thank you.
(2015-10-30, 13:48)bry- Wrote: @LeKodeur @Wanilton https://www.dropbox.com/s/fiv6oig7wgzvkt...n.zip?dl=0

Pretty Nice. Thanks. One problem background slideshow (eg. movies) will have a black background with blurred white spots in-between the very nice halloween pictures.
KODI 20 - LibreELEC 11

Intel NUC 4250U (Haswell) in Abel H2 chassis, Philips 55OLED804
Big Grin 
@bry, thanks for sharing the theme my kids love it, i have a question, why is not showing the emotions on the theme? like on the youtube video, do i forgot do something?

Image[/php][/quote][/size]
I don't understand what you mean by emotions?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
@bry, The Little gost, pumpkin and snow flakes are falling from the top of the screen like on the pics from Wanilton, I don't know how upload pics to the forum ?

Posted by Wanilton - 2015-10-30 12:28
(2015-11-18, 04:40)joshua051281 Wrote: @bry, The Little gost, pumpkin and snow flakes are falling from the top of the screen like on the pics from Wanilton, I don't know how upload pics to the forum ?

Posted by Wanilton - 2015-10-30 12:28
Please see this thread http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=179795

IMPORTANT:
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEMES] Aeon MQ 69