• 5(current)
[THEMES] Aeon MQ 6
(2014-02-13, 20:41)Besty Wrote: Loved some of the themes shared but they are all to colourful for my liking, decided to make a black and white theme. I have to admit i don't use half the menu's so my choices of images for some of them aren't great but i've included the border png image if anyone wants to create some different ones. The menu bar is also included in the zip.

Excellent!! Thanks!Big Grin
MiBox running KODI app (latest)
Synology DS215+ - 8+6 TB | Synology DS211 - 4+4 TB - No RAID | Homebrew server Ubuntu server - 10 TB - LVM | Ubuntu Server 18.04.01 -10 TB - RAID5
Philips 50PFK5300 | Sony HT-XT100 Soundplate
Scanning my media with MediaElch
Love all the themes posted so far. Running with the blue theme from Trevor ATM but really digging his green theme too. Also the black theme by Besty is really sweet too.

Gratz to all themers so far.
I'm glad some of you like my red, blue and green themes and thanks for Besty to sharing out black and white theme and other season themes.

I currently creating 3 themes at the moment is Cyan (Greenish-blue colour), Battlestar Galactica and Stargate's themes. Will uploaded them 3 soon.
Cyan Themes
Screenshot:
watch gallery

[Update] Added new "Plain Cyan Themes" on 26/02/14.
Screenshot:
watch gallery

Cyan Themes - DOWNLOAD
Plain Cyan Themes - DOWNLOAD

Styles:
Stargate Themes

Screenshot:
watch gallery

Stargate Themes - DOWNLOAD

Stargate SG1 font (optional)

Screenshot:

This is a optional, only if you want to add Stargate SG1 fonts for the menu bar:
1. Open Stargate Font folder and copy "Stargate SG1-(aeon_mainmenu7)" file and paste in to "XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\fonts".
2. Make sure you BACK UP the original "aeon_mainmenu7" file (you might need it for later)
3. Rename from "Stargate SG1-(aeon_mainmenu7)" to "aeon_mainmenu7".
4. From Aeon MQ5 go to "Settings - skin settings - fonts and select style 7"
and that all sort!

UPDATE
You can add the extra fonts instead of replacing one. Please read from @schumi2004 Post: #68

Battlestar Galactica Themes

Screenshot:
watch gallery

watch gallery

Battlestar Galactica Themes Pack - DOWNLOAD

Battlestar Galactica Font (optional)

Screenshot:

This is a optional, only if you want to add Battlestar Galactica's fonts for the menu bar:
1. Open BSG Font folder and copy "BSG-(aeon_mainmenu7)" file and paste in to "XBMC\addons\skin.aeonmq5\fonts".
2. Make sure you BACK UP the original "aeon_mainmenu7" file (you might need it for later)
3. Rename from "BSG-(aeon_mainmenu7)" to "aeon_mainmenu7".
4. From Aeon MQ5 go to "Settings - skin settings - fonts and select style 7"
and that all sort!

UPDATE
You can add the extra fonts instead of replacing one. Please read from @schumi2004 Post: #68
Theses are just great, but could i be cheeky and ask if you are / could make a Star Trek theme based on or around the new Star Trek films please
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Some great work here guys THANKS for sharing
@tr3v07

Can't we ADD the extra fonts instead of replacing one?

Edit:
I modded the needed files so you would have extra fonts to select instead of replacing them.
Download and extract/overwrite in skin's 720p folder https://www.dropbox.com/s/hcxvcflj096xlj...0fonts.rar
You should rename extra fonts to this for it to work:
aeon_mainmenu9_bsg.ttf
aeon_mainmenu10_sg1.ttf

@wints

I might do the Star Trek themes when I got time, will let you know.

@schumi2004

Thanks for modded extra fonts and that is really useful.
(2014-02-18, 16:11)tr3v07 Wrote: @wints

I might do the Star Trek themes when I got time, will let you know.

@schumi2004

Thanks for modded extra fonts and that is really useful.

That would be great, many thanks for thinking about doing the request Wink
9.1 Cinema Room htpc with Kodi Matrix & emby server~Epson EH-TW9300~Homemade 8ft pj screen~AVR~Yamaha RX-A3070~Speakers~Monitor Audio RX6 Fronts & RX Centre~RXFX Surrounds~250's Rears~180's Front Presence~BK XXLS400 Sub~8033C AntiMode~HarmonyOne

Hi

I created three themes using images I found on the net, Red, Blue and Purple colour tone based themes. All images are either 1080P or 720P.

Check out my blog post here for some sample screen shots, install instructions and download links etc. Blush
Star Trek Themes
Screenshot:
watch gallery

Star Trek (Plain) Themes
Screenshot:
watch gallery

DOWNLOAD
Absolutely brilliant mate, many thanks for taking the time for doing my request, hope other members like it too Smile

(2013-11-08, 22:50)HackerHelpDesk Wrote: I have created a holiday theme if anyone is interested.

Here is the thematic style I created for the theme.

Let me know what you think.

Download

I have found that when you create your own theme the default images still appear when entering certain menu items. To fix this you can replace the originals in addons\skin.aeonmq5\backgrounds(I left the Extras folder alone). I have just backed up and deleted them and it defaults to a black background. There is also a folder for Kids Movies and Kids TV if you have created those items in the main menu. Just point your background folder to the corresponding named folder.

Can we fix this? The "..." is currently ALWAYS the default movies image. This completely clashes with themes right now. I'm in a theme, then I get defaulted back to the default "Movies" image when I select anything with the "..." as the back button for the first title.

Would be nice if this was changed so that when I select Movies, I am greeted by an image still with the theme I'm in. This is hard to desribe sorry, I can do it in more detail later.
I turned some of my pics from napa valley into a theme. let me know what you think:

Wine Media Style: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b0qw3lzoq7dw7...gy8DHfT9ga
Wine Media Contry: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bt1tuhxo9of0f...CJEdqi3U4a
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[THEMES] Aeon MQ 69