Basic Setup question (direct link to Plexbmc channel)
I've recently gotten everything up and running, and just installed the Aeon Nox skin. I read that it was fully customizable and you could add direct links to netflix in the main menu. I just can't figure out how.

If it's possible, I'm sure it's easy. I'm hoping someone knows off-hand. Basically I want a direct link on the home screen for the Netflix channel in the Plexbmc add-on. I've figured out how to make a Plexbmc link, but I'd love it to go one level deeper, as this build is for a shore house and I'd rather not have to waste beach time teaching each person how to use it.

Thanks a bunch
Can you set the channel in the addon as a "favourite"? If so, then you can do that. Then you can assign a direct link to it (via link to favourite).
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2013-10-16, 17:01)HenryFord Wrote: Can you set the channel in the addon as a "favourite"? If so, then you can do that. Then you can assign a direct link to it (via link to favourite).
Ah, there's an idea. I'll try that as soon as I get home.

Thanks. You may have saved me a few hours of headache.
I tried it this morning real quick. It worked like a charm, thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Basic Setup question (direct link to Plexbmc channel)0