Win Focus on Custom menu items
Hi, first post here, nothing to complain about, I guess! Big thanks to everyone working on XBMC...

Having a small issue with XBMC and Aeon Nox. I've enabled all my Custom menu options, renamed them and disabled a whole bunch of the defaults (apart from System, Shutdown, Videos, Weather and Pictures). All good and working. Now I want to change the startup focus to a particular item, which is one of my "custom" items. I use the Aeon Nox customise screen, and up-arrow to the general options screen. Click on the focus selector, which displays a vertical list of all my menu items. Pick an item. Come back out and my renamed Custom item is now back to "Custom". If I change this back, and re-do the focus, it all changes back again.

I can see the focus info in the GUI xml file, should this contain a number or a string? Is it wise to edit the XML directly to prevent the renaming?

By the way, the issue that other people were reporting about missing widgets and submenus? It seems that if XBMC starts up and an info pop-up appears (e.g. the CatchUp TV plug-in loading in more EPG data), you don't get any widgets or submenus unless you go back into the Aeon Nox customise screen and come back out. Disable or suppress these info pop-ups and you're fine. Just letting you know for a future release!

Thanks,
Richard

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Focus on Custom menu items0