• 10(current)
Release New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]
(2014-09-15, 15:03)Technoconfused Wrote: Done that - but nothing comes up next about changing anything - the list that comes up starts with filmon account, filmon user name, filmon password etc - list ends with sort channels alphabetically ?

On that list there is 'stream type'. change that from HLS to RMTP. But as i say it is working fine in HLS here.

(2014-09-15, 15:04)missy02721 Wrote: When i choose cbs reality i get channel 5 same goes for itv3 and some other channels do the same, is there any solution for this?

On FTV, there seems to have been some 'glitches' re channel description of channels and what actually was streamed but they seem to have been sorted overnight.
Regarding BBC 3 this now has its own lisyting separate to CBBC and also note BBC1 Scotland is now available (just in time for the 'Vote'!!!)

Personally i still think that notFilmon works the best.
(2014-09-15, 14:47)Technoconfused Wrote: I have carried out the first step and got as. Far as pressing the menu button but cannot see anything that comes up about change HLS to RTMP so I am stuck there ?

In the F.T.V. addon settings you will see either HLS or RTMP on the right hand side about half way down. Mine was set to HLS and changing it to RTMP fixed it for me.

Make sure you have installed the F.T.V. addon from the Kinkin repository. The stock addon doesn't have the option.

I posted this for F.T.V I thought but it got moved.
Thanks I did all the above and FTV was back and working fine. Now this last few days it is not working saying a script error - do you know if there is another problem with FTV
I did watch FTV yesterday and it is working fine for me this morning. (I usually use FTA HD notFilmon);
None of my Customers have reported issues lately with FTV although most of them probably use notFilmon.....
F.T.V. was workingthis morning for me. Then tonight it had the script error. Now it seems to have updated and its all back working again.
I've an issue with FTV and FilmOn in that when I try to view anything from them the picture is scrambled. Any ideas? From what I can gather from the system settings I'm operating on XBMC 13.0 Alpha. Do I need to change to another XBMC update?
I don't have any problems like that on any XBMC version.
What O.S. and device are you using XBMC on ?
You just have it scrambled only on FTV and FilmOn add-ons? Are you updated to the latest add-on versions for FTV and Filmon add-on?Other add-ons o.k.?
Try download and install- Stable Release: 13.2 “Gotham” and see if any different.
Why are you using alpha when stable version is out ?

(2014-10-30, 01:48)unitedirishman Wrote: I've an issue with FTV and FilmOn in that when I try to view anything from them the picture is scrambled. Any ideas? From what I can gather from the system settings I'm operating on XBMC 13.0 Alpha. Do I need to change to another XBMC update?
(2014-10-30, 02:32)zhong Wrote: I don't have any problems like that on any XBMC version.
What O.S. and device are you using XBMC on ?
You just have it scrambled only on FTV and FilmOn add-ons? Are you updated to the latest add-on versions for FTV and Filmon add-on?Other add-ons o.k.?
Try download and install- Stable Release: 13.2 “Gotham” and see if any different.
Why are you using alpha when stable version is out ?

(2014-10-30, 01:48)unitedirishman Wrote: I've an issue with FTV and FilmOn in that when I try to view anything from them the picture is scrambled. Any ideas? From what I can gather from the system settings I'm operating on XBMC 13.0 Alpha. Do I need to change to another XBMC update?

Using an Android box version 4.2.2

Went back and installed the Gotham stable release and newest FTV addon from totalxbmc. Reinstalled FTV and still the same issue. It's only the FTV and FilmOn addons that I've the problem with.

This below is what it looks like when I pick a channel just so people know what I mean by scrambled. Volume is there but video isn't.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbsCCAPp3r8
good to know this.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New/Clean FilmOn.TV for Over 200 Live TV Channels [No Ads/No Tracking]1